New freddys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love this line..

161m72g.jpg

30uec2h.jpg

2l28wp.jpg

7148l4.jpg

2wmqb95.jpg

opuuw.jpg

Man, I've been trying to stay away from these smaller figures. I sort of opened a can of worms again when I bought the Gremlins.:gah:

Man, I've been trying to stay away from these smaller figures. I sort of opened a can of worms again when I bought the Gremlins.:gah:

Small scale figures have been my life until the beginning of 2011 when I was introduced to HOT TOYS. I still continue to collect 7inch figure. It is tough to be removed completely!!!
My NECA purchases are to strictly own the figure. I have no intention to open them. HT is what I display!!!

Haven't gone through all 50 pages (lazy slacker), but has NECA said anything about any other series's? I would hope they will finish the run?

I picked up Part 3 at an FYE the other day. He's pretty cool, the design works better for a statue than an action figure in my opinion. Still have not seen them at TRU. My seasonal job there ends on X-Mas Eve, so hopefully I will still be able to use my employee discount on the part 4.

I think NECA said they are looking at starting up a Jason run next year, so Freddy may take a back seat, but I'm guessing if this wave sells well, the dream killer will be back.

I picked up Part 3 at an FYE the other day. He's pretty cool, the design works better for a statue than an action figure in my opinion. Still have not seen them at TRU. My seasonal job there ends on X-Mas Eve, so hopefully I will still be able to use my employee discount on the part 4.

I think NECA said they are looking at starting up a Jason run next year, so Freddy may take a back seat, but I'm guessing if this wave sells well, the dream killer will be back.

I'd honestly be perfectly ok with Jason taking the front seat! And, I could always ask you to complete the Freddy set. Lol.

Got my two sets of the new Freddies, tons of them at the local TRU's. Love 'em & really hope they continue the line and do all the movies. One more wave would cover it really since they've already done great figs from New Nightmare, FvJ, & the remake.

On the new wave, lots of googly eyes on the ones I've seen. Had to pick through quite a few to get decent eyes. Was so concentrated on that I didn't notice how much the paint can vary on this wave as well. Some have a nice wash over the details and a bit of gloss, while others are missing this completely and look bland in comparison.

If you're after these, I'd say get 'em now while you can pick through them!

On the new wave, lots of googly eyes on the ones I've seen. Had to pick through quite a few to get decent eyes. Was so concentrated on that I didn't notice how much the paint can vary on this wave as well. Some have a nice wash over the details and a bit of gloss, while others are missing this completely and look bland in comparison.

If you're after these, I'd say get 'em now while you can pick through them!

Yeah, these two are definitely a step down in quality compared to the last two. I'm really only interested in getting the Dream Warrior Freddy.

Gonna check my Toys R Us tomorrow. What state do you live in?

Back