New freddys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you guys talk about the "gayness" do you mean the gym teacher in the gay club and the room cleaning scene? Because I never picked up on the gayness. I just related the gay club to Police Academy "Blue Oyster" and the room cleaning as pure cheese. Was there others?

When you guys talk about the "gayness" do you mean the gym teacher in the gay club and the room cleaning scene? Because I never picked up on the gayness. I just related the gay club to Police Academy "Blue Oyster" and the room cleaning as pure cheese. Was there others?

The whole movie is gay. Seriously. Just about every scene had homosexual innuendos in it, intentionally or otherwise. Full disclosure about it in Never Sleep Again. I nearly pissed myself laughing (I was making dolphin noises I was laughing so hard) when Langenkamp finally dropped the question and the explanations ensued. :lol

Last edited:
yep i'll 2nd that. That whole part of Never Sleep again, I thought I was watching a comedy. Really funny stuff.

One of the things that makes it so funny is that everyone is so sincere about being oblivious to it during production. It just turned out to be the perfect gay storm. :lol

One of the things that makes it so funny is that everyone is so sincere about being oblivious to it during production. It just turned out to be the perfect gay storm. :lol

:lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly: Funniest parts are when they retrospect it and admit they should've seen it, it was right there, pointing them right in the face (pun intended). :lol

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=977jBCk5qBM"]Awesome dancing in Nightmare on Elm Street Part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

FABULOUSSSSSS! Oh yeaah!

Really happy with these. If Neca could do this consistently I'd have a lot more Neca figures.

DSC_0577.jpg

DSC_0576.jpg

DSC_0573-1.jpg

DSC_0572-2.jpg

I sent in a question to Ask Sideshow today about the possibility of a new Freddy pf...hope they make one. Not sure about the FvJ pf...

Back