New Marvel PF (Podcast March 11)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bullseye

Super Freak
Reaction score
Tuesday, March 11th... mark this date on your calendar, as you won't want to miss the next edition of Sideshow Radio, to be posted at SideshowCollectibles.com that day! Not only will Marvel fans find out what the next Premium Format figure will be, but Star Wars fans will discover some behind-the-scenes secrets about the making of our highly-praised Speeder Bike and Scout Trooper Premium Format figure, plus LOTR fans will delight in Gandalf the Grey 12-inch figure tidbits! While you are waiting, check out all of our past podcasts in the Sideshow Radio archive, and subscribe through iTunes so you never miss another episode! [Sideshow Radio podcast archive - Next episode to air on March 11th!] [Subscribe to Sideshow Radio via iTunes]

You think lol. Although another Russian Black Widow or Colossus would also be a nice choice.:D

You think lol. Although another Russian Black Widow or Colossus would also be a nice choice.:D

yeah :lol it will most likely be thor or daredevil since both of those characters already have a statue or two dedicated to them. Or maybe a movie iron man :lol That would be total OVERKILL

I'll tell you what....if its an awesome character offering I'll cancel out ol' Ben and just order that.....although part of me is expecting a Film Inspired Iron Man :lol

yeah but seeing as though it was based on the comics they will most likely do a movie one in a different pose similar to what they did with the thing.
A movie version and a comic version.
Not a problem for me , the more the merrier.

Didn't someone mention Namor the last time this similar type thread came up? I honestly hope not. I haven't read Marvel in years, other than the Civil War graphic novel I'm still getting through. Who's really hot now? My vote is still for a kick ass Thor. Or an X-Man/Woman

If the money-machine runs right...

it will be another Iron-Man! :D

A Dr Strange would be cool, but unlikely...Thor is a possibility. I'm thinking it'll be another pairing off character....if you look at the past couple we've had Thing squaring off against Hulk and then Red Skull against Captain America, so would we have a pairing off against Dr Doom? Maybe Mr Fantastic on a chair of his own with an exclusive chess board to sit between the 2 :D

Back