• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Sideshow Feedback Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 for vader70450 ; Fast shipping and excellent communication! great to deal with.

+1 for b24karrot....fast payment and pleasure to deal with. enjoy the 6 guns legends

+1 for Ragnarohman for the elendil helmet, +1 for jedifirefly for the ht superman, +1 for jmlsuperman for the ht jor-el, and +1 to lakeshouse for the rwos.

a big +6 for Wor-Gar for some really cool and belated deals and payments he has made for my work in the recent past, including the new Joker head I did for him!

+5 for Gruff Old Bear for some trades, and work covered for me, including some needed heads. Thanks Gruff!

More Joker guys need feedbacks, as I only covered about half of them before...
I'll go search out my earlier post and make sure all are covered and be back with complete feedbacks. There are a lot more of the guys to post on.

OK, some more feedbacks for Joker head getting guys not previously posted...

+2 Metaphorge
+1 Blind Voyeur
+1 KL241
+3 DekDave
+2 Eighthsamurai (1 for Hudson head also)
+1 Cocoboloboy for second head
+1 Galactiboy
+5 Pjam (including his other stuff too!)

And

+1 to Elroranous (for upcoming Hudson head which he paid for)
+4 to Dr JediSith for more heads paid for

And

+1 for Facebox for payment for his "secret" project (in progress) :D

More to come as I am sure I have forgotten someone important!

All next wave Spikey Hicks guys will be in one post also.

+1 mrhatrulez

+1 nash

+1 phoenixram1977

All fast payers and TRUE gentlemen!

...and thanks again for tha hairdryer tip, nash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back