Next Dead PF: Templar's Verdict Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Next Dead PF..... Knight?

Oh this is one "pause" they will get back to. Its an easy fun line they can do when the like. It was said none in 2010 but that doesn't mean anything about not in 2011.

Oh this is one "pause" they will get back to. Its an easy fun line they can do when the like. It was said none in 2010 but that doesn't mean anything about not in 2011.

Save this, so when they say the same thing next year, and the year after that, and the year after that, all ya gotta do is change the last digits out in the years and repost it. :lol

I think it looks cool.. an would look ok next to Vlad. but thats it.

1/6th DEAD please.

Looks great.
Could be the best Dead PF so far !

This *might* be the first "Dead" product that I pass on. What attracted me to the line in the first place was that it was comprised entirely of modern zombies. I'm not too keen on "Zombies Through Time" as a theme.

I'll wait to see more pics before I make up my mind, though.

A zombie knight.
In PF.
Wow.
Can't wait.

I bet SS would've passed on that as an idea for a 12" by thinking "nah, it's too out there, nobody will buy it"

....but heck

"let's make it into a PF, that's not too out there...and for some reason, they WILL buy it!"

12" Dead - oh where art thou.....

A zombie knight.
In PF.
Wow.
Can't wait.

I bet SS would've passed on that as an idea for a 12" by thinking "nah, it's too out there, nobody will buy it"

....but heck

"let's make it into a PF, that's not too out there...and for some reason, they WILL buy it for three times as much!"

12" Dead - oh where art thou.....

:lecture:lecture:lecture

"He chose... poorly."

5123-9434.gif

This thread has been dead for a while.

I was hoping to see more of the forthcoming PF at Spooktacular, maybe even a pre-order ... but nothing ...

I'm really curious to see more !

Zombies through time is definately a line that interests me. :yess:

The new Dead PF will be full of win. I was hoping to be able to order it during Spook. I did ask Alex during a Spook chat if we'd be seeing a new Dead PF anytime soon and she said "Yes", so it's just a matter of time. Myself, I cannot wait.

Yea I need them to go back to the 12" line, I just started collecting them, and cant aford to start collecting ANOTHER pf line...

A zombie knight? Wow, first I've heard of it and the notion of such a representation sounds awesome :)

This is a farfetched idea to begin with and to go ahead and do it in PF is one of the stupidest ideas Sideshow has ever had when it came to the THE DEAD line. Easily makes those bull____ LSBs seem like sheer brilliance. Mark my words this thing will be rotting on the shelves for years. I'm expecting three variants at this point with different color schemes including one that is stated for the EU only, but will be imported to SSC by next SDCC

This is a farfetched idea to begin with and to go ahead and do it in PF is one of the stupidest ideas Sideshow has ever had when it came to the THE DEAD line. Easily makes those bull____ LSBs seem like sheer brilliance. Mark my words this thing will be rotting on the shelves for years. I'm expecting three variants at this point with different color schemes including one that is stated for the EU only, but will be imported to SSC by next SDCC

:lecture:(:lecture:(:lecture But it'll be our fault that it didn't sell. :(

Back