Next Dead PF: Templar's Verdict Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Next Dead PF..... Knight?

Wow, really? This is there next choice? It looks really cool but I am glad I dropped the PF the line. I think the only one I would pick up is if they do a Nazi Zombie.

yea that would be sweet, or a priest or cop zombie. l am not into this one.

Yeah if SS did a Nazi Zombie, that would be pretty awesome and Id have to really consider that one random zombie or not.

This will look amazing next to the Vlad the Impaler PF with the Vampire head on. I can just see a vampire conqueror having an undead army :lol

I'm curious how it will look next to my Masterpiece Arts Gabranth statue. I'm thinking that would be a nice fit, with Gabranth poised to draw swords on the dead Templar. Either way, I haven't convinced myself to pull the trigger on Vlad yet but this could be the deciding factor for me.

Oh, and I'd be all over a Nazi zombie. :hi5:

Wow, really? This is there next choice? It looks really cool but I am glad I dropped the PF the line. I think the only one I would pick up is if they do a Nazi Zombie.

The Nazi Zombie I would definitely like to see made.

This thing has potential...need to see more. Base is going to make a big difference...for some reason I find bases are make or break on certain pieces....Mola Ram for example. Already a great piece, but the base really puts it over the top.

Hope that bird is actually part of it as well

The Dead Knight/12 Days of Sideshow

From the 12 days of Sideshow...
day_8.jpg

Looks like a Crusades Knight, but in what format?
PF,1:6?
If this is posted elsewhere please delete.

Re: The Dead Knight/12 Days of Sideshow

This is the new Premium format from ssc called : Templar's verdict ! ;)

There is a production peak movie too :)

Hope that bird is actually part of it as well

Maybe it's the exclusive?

I have to see more to decided if I want. I have PZ, but never bothered with Undying Carcass (still tempted to get him). I just don't know if I want to continue with this line.

Maybe it's the exclusive?

I have to see more to decided if I want. I have PZ, but never bothered with Undying Carcass (still tempted to get him). I just don't know if I want to continue with this line.

Just like with the 12". They go off track with the story and the line dies. I have no clue what they were thinking here.:dunno This is WAY off track.

Mike may be right, this may be one the shelves for a long time.

On a positive note, the PZ PF still kicks ass.

Zombies through time is an interesting concept; but SS really excels at the Originals in PF, I'll take it. :yess:

It looks great. I love the zombies through time concept but I will be passing on this piece. My Dead collecting is 1:6th.

Im surprised this hasent gone up for preview yet and then preorder I cant wait to see what this looks like hopefully this thursday we get a preview.

I'm with you. I'm hoping it shows up on the Tuesday preview/Thursday PO soon. This and the F13 pIII PF are my only guaranteed purchases this year.

Back