1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I guess we can start speculating the upcoming 20th anniversary of Revenge of the Sith? Tons of figure they could possibly make.

1. Dark Side Anakin Artisan Edition
  2. Anakin (Sculpted 2.0)
  3. Obi-Wan (Sculpted 2.0)
  4. Yoda
  5. Dooku
  6. Palpatine (Senator)
  7. Cody re-issue/2.0
  8. 501st re-issue
  9. Coruscant Guard re-issue
  10. 212th Clones (Airborne?)
  11. Bail Organa
  12. Aayla Secura
  13. Ki-Adi-Mundi
  14. Commander Bly/327th Clones
  15. Bacara/21st Nova Corps Clones
  16. Pregnant Padme
  17. Shaak Ti
  18. Plo Koon
  19. Luminara

What is wrong with you, sir! Where is NUTE GUNRAY on your incomplete list?

If that airborne trooper becomes some limited release, that would be a disaster. Troopers shouldn’t be limited or any other figure for that matter hasbro, I mean, hot toys.

Seeing the likely new ROTS Obi-Wan teased looks really cool. I am up for a new Obi-Wan along with a sculpted hair updated Anakin. I would like any other PT Jedi. Aayla Secura is my biggest want.

I wonder what we will get for 2027 and ANH anniversary.

Luckily I do not collect villains or troopers.

Trevor Grove had the superior Ben sculpt for Sideshow, but I did like HT's smirking Han Solo that came with the Stormtrooper outfit.

Yes I can imagine we will get the ROTJ Han Solo next year and also a new ANH Han Solo in 2027. The question is when will they give us the Bespin Han so many want, I really hope it will not be a wait until 2030!!! I am up for each main variant of Han Solo from the OT.

I look forward to an updated farm boy Luke and Princes Leia. I had always hoped for an X-Wing pilot Luke also.

I am really looking forward to an updated ROTJ Obi-Wan but does beg the question of when we will get a TPM Obi-Wan and AOTC Obi-Wan. 2029 and 2032?!!!!!! :( I guess 2027 is 25th Ann of AOTC so maybe we could get an Obi-Wan then, 2027 seems a long way off at the moment!

Yes I can imagine we will get the ROTJ Han Solo next year and also a new ANH Han Solo in 2027. The question is when will they give us the Bespin Han so many want, I really hope it will not be a wait until 2030!!! I am up for each main variant of Han Solo from the OT.

I look forward to an updated farm boy Luke and Princes Leia. I had always hoped for an X-Wing pilot Luke also.

I am really looking forward to an updated ROTJ Obi-Wan but does beg the question of when we will get a TPM Obi-Wan and AOTC Obi-Wan. 2029 and 2032?!!!!!! :( I guess 2027 is 25th Ann of AOTC so maybe we could get an Obi-Wan then, 2027 seems a long way off at the moment!
I think we get bespin han soon, hopefully this year. Hot toys will bleed us dry. Once endor han hits waitlist, expect bespin. They know that is the most desirable han, that’s why we got endor first.

...with Tauntaun!
IMG_5589.jpeg

Back