1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait…we are forgetting one thing. Hot toys doesn’t really make ot figures anymore. 2-4 a year tops so don’t get your hopes up. Remember that amazing rotj anniversary.
Yeah, but look at all the 2.0's they are doing of so many characters.

It's time to revisit the original ANH figures. Artisan Editions of Leia, Luke, Han and maybe a new Chewie. And all the collectors sitting on those originals will in unison feel both joy and pain. "I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced."

It's like HT is starting over rather than make new figures. All the older stuff is from beloved movies/shows. Where the new stuff, not nearly as much. Plus to keep the licensing you have to release merch every so many years.

It's like HT is starting over rather than make new figures. All the older stuff is from beloved movies/shows. Where the new stuff, not nearly as much. Plus to keep the licensing you have to release merch every so many years.
And it's this exact practice that makes collecting Star Wars aliens so light on the wallet. Keep it up Hot Toys...

Nothing new but a new look at some of the latest POs

Superb. I will certainly go for the Kit Fisto and Han Solo. Both will be great additions to the collection. How close are the ROTJ Han Solo trousers and shirt to what he wore in ESB?

Id watch The Phantom Menace over A New Hope any day.

Honestly to boil some more blood id say ANH is my least favorite movie in the 6 movie story.

It's OK. TPM suits you.
the phantom menace GIF by Star Wars

I really hope we see more figures from Ahsoka. I've been patiently waiting on Huyang, Morgan Elsbeth, and of course the World Between Worlds version of Anakin. I know the show got kind of silly toward the end but to me it genuinely had some amazing moments.

Back