1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I for one am not looking forward to this movie putting HT's OT output even further down the crapper. I can't wait till it's come and gone.

Jokerized, Venomized ... Grogu!
=
9010gm.gif

Mando OMA! Wrecking this Imperial Ice Garrison.
902m4r.gif

902kte.gif

Above^ left sitting and "polishing"? his gun. And right bellow getting shot
Have we seen the black masked type of Snowtrooper before?
90124e.gif

Last edited:
Jokerized, Venomized Mando and Grogu!
I'm shocked we haven't seen any black chrome Mandos or hologram Mandos etc
Green transparent Grogu
They even had Mando in disguise for 1 episode but they just made the armor without the head but tbf they probably didn't want to reuse that god awful sculpt we got in the regular Mando figure :lol

My main wants for Star Wars now are:-

Ep1 Obi Wan, Padme, Anakin
Ep2 Obi Wan
Ep3 New Obi Wan and Anakin plus Padme

General PT:- Any Jedi they can give us, especially Aayla Secura, Shaak Ti, Adi Gallia or Stass Allie, Luminara, Bariss, Plo, Ki Adi, Quinlan Vos etc.

Ep4 New Farm Boy Luke, Leia, Han, X-Wing Pilot Luke (Would love to have a Biggs, Camie and Fixer from the deleted scene but never going to happen)
Ep5 Bespin Han, Bespin Escape Leia, Hoth Luke, Hoth Han, Admiral Piett, General Veers.
Ep6 New Jedi Luke, Ewok Village Leia, General Lando, Moff Jerjerrod.

Hot Toys should also hurry up and release the Deathstar Trooper and TIE Fighter Pilot. I am also up for new versions of Chewbacca and R2-D2 plus C-3PO.

My main wants for Star Wars now are:-

Ep1 Obi Wan, Padme, Anakin
Ep2 Obi Wan
Ep3 New Obi Wan and Anakin plus Padme

General PT:- Any Jedi they can give us, especially Aayla Secura, Shaak Ti, Adi Gallia or Stass Allie, Luminara, Bariss, Plo, Ki Adi, Quinlan Vos etc.

Ep4 New Farm Boy Luke, Leia, Han, X-Wing Pilot Luke (Would love to have a Biggs, Camie and Fixer from the deleted scene but never going to happen)
Ep5 Bespin Han, Bespin Escape Leia, Hoth Luke, Hoth Han, Admiral Piett, General Veers.
Ep6 New Jedi Luke, Ewok Village Leia, General Lando, Moff Jerjerrod.

Hot Toys should also hurry up and release the Deathstar Trooper and TIE Fighter Pilot. I am also up for new versions of Chewbacca and R2-D2 plus C-3PO.
New Ep3 Obi Wan? Hasn't been that long since that released right? Do you think theres much to improve on?

Hot Toys managed to have me avoid any of their products for a while. I only have the Dewback on pre-order from them, nothing else.

Pretty sure they'll kick off the movie line with Mando on AT-RT.

Speaking of that, Mando did not seem to be piloting that AT-RT with any degree of expertise or finesse, did he? Which, maybe not since this would be an old piece of equipment by Mando's time, but 🤷‍♀️ ?

That himbo Din better step up his game.

Speaking of that, Mando did not seem to be piloting that AT-RT with any degree of expertise or finesse, did he? Which, maybe not since this would be an old piece of equipment by Mando's time, but 🤷‍♀️ ?

That himbo Din better step up his game.

Hard to draw any conclusion from this shot. As you say, he likely isn't familiar with this type of vehicle controls. Lots of dramatization on purpose to get the hype from the audience as well i'd say.

New Ep3 Obi Wan? Hasn't been that long since that released right? Do you think theres much to improve on?
To be honest I am fairly happy with it as well. Just guessing they might do one with new Clone Wars head and moveable eyes. If they make it I will end up getting it. But Ep2 Obi and Ep1 are much higher wants for me.

To be honest I am fairly happy with it as well. Just guessing they might do one with new Clone Wars head and moveable eyes. If they make it I will end up getting it. But Ep2 Obi and Ep1 are much higher wants for me.
Yeah that's fair. I would prefer one with moveable eyes just because its immediately better than fixed.
They could just do a barebones reissue but I agree that ep2 or 1 would be much nicer to see

A new Qui Gon with a better head though is 100% needed

Hard to draw any conclusion from this shot. As you say, he likely isn't familiar with this type of vehicle controls. Lots of dramatization on purpose to get the hype from the audience as well i'd say.
Yup, It's all about the spectacle. Also a vehicle like that has to be almost 100% automatic/computer navigated or it wouldn't even be possible to pilot...

Back