NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love a Shatele Shan. Would be perfect with Malgus.

Of course, after that, a Jace Malcolm republic trooper is inevitable.

Oh Jace Malcolm is great. 1 of the most detailed trooper (badass commando) characters i have ever seen.

But I do prefer to see a sideshow tie-pilot first

I've got a bunch of catching up to do now that I'm back in this line somewhat. Starting to get troopers and aliens. The ideal for me would be if Sideshow actually went back and revisited the key human characters with some kind of a deluxe line that featured spot on head sculpts, improved bodies and costuming--even if they went for $150-$175/ea it would be competitive to Hot Toys and Medicom. I'd also like to seem them produce a limited articulation body for female sculpts without the exposed ball joints--so you could get characters like Slave Leia.
As for characters, just a few off the top of my head:
-- Royal guard/Senate Guard with armor underneath the cloaks
-- Padme Amidala
-- Satele
-- Xizor
-- Royal Guard trainees

Hey there quality, don't just take my word for it, wait and see what some of the other members have to say on the issue too. The Sideshow clones are definitely alot more affordable and Sideshow is still making clones where as Medicom isn't. Something to consider.:dunno

thank you for the tip
well I'm getting my first 1/6 medicom clonetrooper . in the future i might buy sideshow just to compare the different. :pray:

The ssc clone trooper is actually better than the medicom one and I have some of each. The medicom is nice and I have the 501 medi on display but the phase one clones look too static compared with the ssc ones. Hope that helps.

I would like to see:

Count Dooku.
Jango Fett.
the other classic bounty hunters (Dengar, Zuckuss and 4-lom).
Grand Moff Tarkin.
Darth Revan.
Darth Malak.
Bastila Shan.
Death Star troopers.
Death Star Gunners.
Nute Gunray (e1 or e3).
padme from e2, geonosis arena.
and
Mon Mothma (the alliance needs a leader).

Awesome. I want a beer and a cheeseburger.

look.......i said i care and i do............so much so that i would fight desert banditos, leave the only home i've ever known, get in a barroom brawl, wear a disguise to get a girl, and turn off my computer just to get the job done..............but i am not providing you a damn beer or cheezeburger..........:pfft:

I thought Saesee Tiin would have been done by now, surprised Sideshow haven't. They do a great job on the "Aliens" too.

definately need Saesee Tiin and Agen Kolar to complete the arrest scene of Palpatine in ROTS.
ERG IS needed to go with the Emperor.

look.......i said i care and i do............so much so that i would fight desert banditos, leave the only home i've ever known, get in a barroom brawl, wear a disguise to get a girl, and turn off my computer just to get the job done..............but i am not providing you a damn beer or cheezeburger..........:pfft:
Nice one.. :lol :clap

It's actually pathetic - that as of now, they still haven't released astros or protocol droids of any kind. :dunno

I know right you think that would of been on the top of their list for "easy things to make then re release"

:goodpost::exactly:

Let's face it most freaks would buy at least a couple of r2s. Pt and OT.
An r5. C3po. K3 r3

Done would probably buy any !!lol

The fact that no company (other than kenner/hasbro) has attempted a 1/6 Chewy is a downright travesty. Seriously, no collection will be complete without him.

Also, how about a Hoth/Bespin Leia and Slave Leia?

HT human hs come with huge price tags....
Sideshow can pull a great likeness to their human HS...Padawan Obi,Aotc Obi,ANH Obi,Smuggler Solo,Tatooine luke,Gandalf,frodo etc etc...but their paint apps are the area that lack...

Back