NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where is Grievous? Seriously! There's been radio silence on this figure for over a year now. :mad:

That is pretty lame... Grievous and the Battle Droids pulled me back into collecting PT figures. I need that raspy mofo on my shelves!!!

General Veers. I still want MAX!!!

oh yeah Veers :hi5:
but he should be done by Hot Toys. his face needs to be perfect!:gah:
the more 1/6th military figures, the better.

Chewie, R2, 3PO, Tarkin, Walruss Man, Tie Fighter Pilot, AT-AT Driver... Okay, I'll stop there for now. :tap

hope they do the tie and at-at pilot right. and not use their current wonky stormtrooper helmet as a basis. considering the tie/at-at helmet is a mashup of the xwing pilot helmet and a stormtrooper helmet.

Redo of the Gamorrean Guard because SS ****ed that one up royally!!

I can see the aftermath once SS releases Chewbacca.......a **** load of little ewoks!!!

HT Bespin Han!
Chewie
The droids
Hoth/Bespin Leia
Hoth Han
X-Wing Luke
Scout Trooper/Speeder Bike
...and maybe the odd trooper here and there.

I think I'd be happy with those and that's it.

And I wouldn't mind having these from the OT:
Grievous!
Geonosis Amidala
Zam Wessel

I have always wanted a well done Emperor's Royal Guard, but I have my doubts that one will be made that I would be satisfied with, given the materials and tailoring.

If they could just make the fabric thin enough, yet hang properly, a Royal Guard would be a figure hard to screw up otherwise.

the next Starwars figure will be teased,then teased again late this year,then you will see pre-order for it late 2013,for a 2014 release.

With wakizashi saber. :lecture

Mace_Windu_vs_Sora_Bulq_part_2.JPG

Back