NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cassel gets hit late on that last drive we had it and no roughing call when it clearly was then we get called for it when Hali got blocked in the back into Flacco. Oh yeah and then Oher gets away with holding that all lead to a FG. what a bunch of freaking crap.

Agreed the Chiefs are killing themselves right now. Turnovers cannot happen.

Agreed on that call. That was was pretty bad.

I really dislike the Ravens. Can't stand them. Don't know why exactly, but I just reall can't stand them. Might be Ray Lewis as the main reason.

KC is showing what a young team in the playoffs. I just want them to finish strong and have good momentum going into next year.

Wow is Baltimore committing blatant dirty plays and being allowed to get away with it. Usually the play-offs don't have such one-sided officiating.

Wow is Baltimore committing blatant dirty plays and being allowed to get away with it. Usually the play-offs don't have such one-sided officiating.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Both teams are taking shots. There has been bad missed calls for both teams.

Oddly enough the dirtiest play of the game just happened and wait it's the Cheifs committing it.

The refs are letting both teams get way out of control.

Oddly enough the dirtiest play of the game just happened and wait it's the Cheifs committing it.

Jackson should have been flagged for that but the Ravens have gotten away with several today as well.

Did KC bother showing up today?

Yeah, they showed up. Baltimore is the better team and more experienced. You learn from this game and come back better next season.

Man, the Ravens are ____ing ____ talkers from hell. I'll be cheering for the steelers next week.

I actully agree with the last comment. That was completely uncalled for. Heap is one of the few players on Baltimore who doesn't take cheap shots.

KC completely self-imploded today. Once the pressure started to mount they seemingly abandoned the run. The first half was a good game, but they seemed to let the pressure get the better of them in the second.

Alright, good game set up for next week now.

Back