NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whatever, you see what you want.

I found it interesting that the Seahawks aren't the automatically lowest ranked seed in the second round either.

I think it's interesting that if they win next week, and the Pack win tonight and next week, then they'll host the championship game. Low odds of it happening, but completely possible.

Boomer finally hit the nail on the head saying Flacco's post season stats are horrible. If they get up big like they did at NE last year, then the coaches need to let him try to do something to build his confidence up. I think this game will come down to who doesn't play as bad as the other between Flacco and Cassle.

I am thinking the raven win but only because their D is better.

I have no idea in eagles v packers. I think it would be funny if ravens won and packers won that the only home team to win is the team a lot didn't think should be in playoffs or have a home game.

Exactly there were two holds on that run. Take off you steelers glasses and watch what really happens in the game.

My Steelers sunglasses are in my car, but I don't need them to see the Ravens line getting handled ..... minus Charles coughing in up there :lol

I'm surprised the RB is still alive after Cody falling on him like that.

Yeah plus if he keeps dropping head like he did few plays ago he could be lucky if he walking ever againg let alone running.

Back