Obi-Wan Processing!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I'm a little surprised that some are just now noticing how the bases are for these since pics have been out for some time.

Mini-Rock said:
Yeah, I'm a little surprised that some are just now noticing how the bases are for these since pics have been out for some time.

I was gonna say unless I've totally lost my mind I didn't think it had changed.

The visible cord issue was something I hadn't thought about before, but back when we first saw the pictures, I noticed that the bases would form an "S" instead of a symmetrical half circle when displayed together. I guess that's just the way they decided to do it. The shape isn't as much of an issue for me as the cord showing when he is on display. I am going to wait and see if the robe is long enough to cover/block it. Vader's cape is almost large enough to block your view of the cord if viewed from the right angle.

tomandshell said:
The visible cord issue was something I hadn't thought about before, but back when we first saw the pictures, I noticed that the bases would form an "S" instead of a symmetrical half circle when displayed together. I guess that's just the way they decided to do it. The shape isn't as much of an issue for me as the cord showing when he is on display. I am going to wait and see if the robe is long enough to cover/block it. Vader's cape is almost large enough to block your view of the cord if viewed from the right angle.

My exact thoughts, I noticed awhile back that they would be joined they way they were, but always preferred a semi-circle. In all the promo shots however, the cape, or display cloth covered the base so that you could not see where the electrical gadgetry would be.

Back