Official NECA Gremlins thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody have a word on what's holding up the Spider? This childhood grail is killing me to know it's any day now... or is it?

Ask and you shall receive!

mohawk.jpg

NECA posted this on Twitter, it's getting ready to sail, so hopefully it will be here around Christmas :pray:

Nice spider Mohawk!
I wish the upgraded new gremlin Mohawk (with more articulations and got machine gun) will release soon.

Spider Gremlin looks amazing. Wish I had space for it. Fingers crossed we get the Bat gremlin (including con exclusive concrete variant) , veggie gremlin, melting witch and cocoons. Really want to see the mogwais finish up.

Gang what you need to do is let Randy know on twitter,Facebook ect that you are prepared to pay a litle more for quality Gremlins and it will happen.

It is unfortunate that there are not enough people buying these figures to keep the costs down but i know a lot will pay a premium for what they want. I realy want that Mowhawk update and many more.

If we made the Spider-Gremlin happen surely we can make these other figures happen too.

One thing I don't get is how NECA doesn't make an updated G1 and Stripe… those would sell quite well I think…
And then make a Stripe/Gizmo 2-apck with some extra accessories … :dunno...

I would be one who would pay a premium for the BAT Gremlin, and would love to get the updated Stripe with the Uzi, as well as Greta, and the tattoo gremlin showed at Comic-Con.

Where's the best place to Pre Order the spider in the UK? I've done a couple of googles and all I get is eBay Pre sales as a result?

Compared to most of what they have been putting out recently the paint doesn’t look so bad. But I do agree that on a deluxe figure it should be better. Still looking forward to receiving mine but I hope things improve before they release the Alien Queen.

Back