Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA T-1000

I'm not as familiar with Reese's outfits and changes throughout the film I have to say. I just remember 'nikes' and 'trenchcoat' really. I would have faith in Kyle to do it right.

If Reese didn't happen that would be disappointing. I can understand them not making Sarah, too much of a risk there on a non-threatening (at the time) character to also have to go to the extra trouble of talking to Linda hamiltons agent/lawyer etc. Not making Reese though would be like if they'd never made any T-1000. I agree with you, I can see that happening, they never made any villains for the Conan line so they don't seem to consider it a necessity to have both hero and villain in any given line. But if they did the T1 line could feel more complete than the T2 line which may come to an end without any T-1000 representing the latter part of the film, without any sarah or john connor.

Reese's 1984 clothes were basically the same the whole movie, except before he and Sarah are arrested he wears a green trenchcoat and once they escape the police station he snags a dark blue one.

TERMSE_SIDEA-35.jpg

TERMSE_SIDEB-1.jpg

I asked Randy on Twitter about T1. He said it is possible and they're looking at it for 2011 or beyond. I also thanked him, Kyle, and Sam Lute for their stellar work on getting items from my Grail (T2) out there.

Kinda off topic but I've always thought Timothy Olyphant would make a good Kyle Reese as far as resemblance to Michael Biehn at that age.

Re: NECA 12inch Final Battle T800

18" Terminator...the Endo? or Arnie?

never heard they were doing an 18" Arnie.

Neverming i see the 18" Endo with new packaging.

I picked up my 12" Final Battle today and I'm very impressed. $34.99, you can't go wrong.

IMGA0696.jpg
IMGA0702.jpg
IMGA0701.jpg

IMGA0698.jpg

IMGA0699.jpg

IMGA0704.jpg

IMGA0705.jpg

IMGA0712.jpg
IMGA0715.jpg

IMGA0716.jpg

I might try to dirty up the human side of his face, its too clean for the steel mill scenes. I'll experiment on a spare 7" head first of course and if I can't do it in a way that looks good I'll just live with it as is on the 12".

Hey I was wondering - is the light-up eye in the 7" version aswell?

Hmmm...okay and (I'm right when I say a human would be 12" in 1/6, right?) is it worth starting a 12" collection if I can't afford any HT/Sideshow stuff?

Hmmm...okay and (I'm right when I say a human would be 12" in 1/6, right?) is it worth starting a 12" collection if I can't afford any HT/Sideshow stuff?

Human 1/6 ... 12" ...you're right.

Sideshow/Hot Toys are not the only companies that make 12" figures. I don't own any Hot Toys figures and I have about 10-15 12" figures i like very much, and they average about $30-$40. It's by no means a high end collection, but it's about what you like, and no one else.

If you can't afford the HT figures but would like representatives of T2 in your collection then these are perfect for you. Not bragging but I am getting the HT figures and am still proud to display these NECA 12"ers among them. In fact my NECA Pescadero will be getting the rosebox accessory from the HT figure as it will be more accurate with him. In one respect the headsculpt on NECAs figure is better than Hot Toys - the HT face is a bit too squat and looks a tad off with the sunglasses on whereas NECAs captures that look perfectly. You just have to deal with the rougher skin texture and a more visible seam.

Re: 【NECA T2 2nd wave in store pics】

added more blood to the face of my SWAT shootout T-800 custom. Its more scene accurate now because when the face wounds were fresh there was a good bit of blood on that side of his face:

zzzIMG_1626.jpg

zzzzIMG_1621.jpg

zzzzIMG_16212.jpg

Back