Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone , I just won a Harley Davidson Fatboy (2004) to go with my NECA Arnie figure on Ebay , although it is 2004 it pretty much looks the same so I can't wait to display it and take some pics to share!

Has anyone else got one as in the U.K they are impossible to find, I literally came across it by chance , I can't even remember what I was looking at for it to come up in the suggestions on Ebay and when I saw it was a U.K seller I put a couple of offers in and the seller accepted £25 so I think I got it for a bargain. Few small bits broken off but kept so I can just glue them on and restore it.

Please share your pics if so!

Is there anyone here who is gonna try for the presale John and is only getting a single one for themselves? If so would that person be willing to order two and I'll buy the second one off you (assuming you can ship to Ireland).

rjszar has already volunteered one on my behalf, I'd like to increase my odds of getting one and since I was planning to have a fair few Johns anyway for different scenes it won't matter if more than one person were to succeed in getting one for me.

Anyone read the rumoured 'spoilers' about Dark Fate on reddit? Particularly about supposedly what happens to John Connor? I will walk out of the cinema/theater if that happens and shout '***** Cameron & Miller!' :lol

T1 & T2 will never be the same if so! :mad::mad::mad:

Yep. Another non-canon Terminator movie in theaters later this year. :yess:

Hey everyone , I just won a Harley Davidson Fatboy (2004) to go with my NECA Arnie figure on Ebay , although it is 2004 it pretty much looks the same so I can't wait to display it and take some pics to share!

Has anyone else got one as in the U.K they are impossible to find, I literally came across it by chance , I can't even remember what I was looking at for it to come up in the suggestions on Ebay and when I saw it was a U.K seller I put a couple of offers in and the seller accepted £25 so I think I got it for a bargain. Few small bits broken off but kept so I can just glue them on and restore it.

Please share your pics if so!

Do you know what company made the bike?

Is there anyone here who is gonna try for the presale John and is only getting a single one for themselves? If so would that person be willing to order two and I'll buy the second one off you (assuming you can ship to Ireland).

rjszar has already volunteered one on my behalf, I'd like to increase my odds of getting one and since I was planning to have a fair few Johns anyway for different scenes it won't matter if more than one person were to succeed in getting one for me.

Yep. Another non-canon Terminator movie in theaters later this year. :yess:

Do you know what company made the bike?

Dude that is so awesome you have someone to try get you a John Connor figure, I'd love that and would even give someone an extra $10 for there efforts lol!:lol

Sucks we aren't getting the figure here in the UK :crying

Oh I think the company is Maisto, I even emailed them directly in the past and the 1991 HD Fatboy is discontinued or whatever the word is when they don't make things anymore lol.

I've set up a white floor and background for photo's now so will take some good ones with arnie when it arrives in the post. Shame I won't have a John Connor to sit on it that would be insanely awesome to photo.

Dude that is so awesome you have someone to try get you a John Connor figure, I'd love that and would even give someone an extra $10 for there efforts lol!:lol
wait for ebay resellers, they'll do the same only for $50 extra (plus $50 shipping from USA).

Sucks we aren't getting the figure here in the UK :crying

Oh I think the company is Maisto, I even emailed them directly in the past and the 1991 HD Fatboy is discontinued or whatever the word is when they don't make things anymore lol.

I've set up a white floor and background for photo's now so will take some good ones with arnie when it arrives in the post. Shame I won't have a John Connor to sit on it that would be insanely awesome to photo.

Maisto is a great bike, excellent scale with the figure. Is it black?

"I need your clothes, your boots, and your motorcycle."

_DSC3097a.jpg

Here is my newly acquired 1:10 Scale Harley Davidson Fatboy!

IMG_20190605_142941.jpg

IMG_20190605_142952.jpg

Now here is my NECA T2 T-800 (Arnie) Posing!

IMG_20190605_144948.jpg

IMG_20190605_145003.jpg

IMG_20190605_150012.jpg

I'm running out of space to put my figures I need another detolf! Need to also make a little area to take better pics when I get a new camera rather than using my ****** phone!!!

What do you guys think of the bike with the figure?

vlcsnap-2019-06-05-15h40m03s051.jpg

Great acquisition.

I just recommend to make sure he's sitting as low as he possibly can and don't bother going for the movie poster pose. Without a double elbow joint and a completely different wrist/hand to hold the shotgun the right way it just doesn't work. I go for both hands on the handlebars myself as you absolutely can't go wrong with that.

And you can afford to lose these lights I've circled as the movie bike doesn't have them.

IMG_20190605_142941.jpg

30074450_2.jpg

Back