Official Salacious B. Crumb Life-Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Salacious showed up on my doorstep this morning around 9 but I won't be home 'til 5. I'll try to post pics around 6 tonight.

Since I'm not much of a photographer as well as the fact that I promised Darth Loki that I wouldn't take great pics, I'm hoping that others will post pics as well.

yeah they hav epics on the box of him in the movie, and in a lot of ways he looks better... This is a really great sculpt and character, and the paint and packing were perfect...this was my first thing I have bought from Sideshow direct, and they really impressed me... now for Iron man and Indiana Jones!!

"Hello out there in TV Land"

:D

Classic. If you don't understand that joke then you shouldn't call yourself a Star Wars fan.

I just got him, unpacked him you can see his pics over at

https://statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=69324

I just registered here, long time lurker... I was gonna post a new thread here, but that seems redundant

Thanks for sharing and welcome...

He looks great--- but the real question is, where would you put him? At the edge of the bed to scare the missus?:D

An awesome collectible. Congrats to those that have one on the way.

Did you get on the Wait List?

No, my hope is to use RP's to get him reduced but once you commit them, that's it, I don't know if you use them on WL and it doesn't convert if you lose them like a cancellation and I ain't blowing that much worth.

Welcome and thanks for sharing your great pics with us, Mobikins.

There's no sun out today -- it's a bit overcast. I didn't use the flash but the color in these pics aren't as rich as the original figure.

I am so glad I kept this pre-order. He's simply awesome (but don't tell Darth Loki).

Note: He's pretty wrapped up and it took a long time freeing him from bondage.

Back