Official Salacious B. Crumb Life-Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here. If I'm lucky, I'll be able to display him then. No-one will be home to sign for him.

I'm doing some home improvement right now, so the collectible money's not there even if I love the look of the thing. Got to replace the living room carpet...

I will have to enjoy this one through pictures.

Crumb is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. I won't be home 'til after 5 pm so it'll probably be some time around 6 before I can get some pics up.

Loki, I promise not to take great pictures (as if I could with a cheap, broken camera) so that you won't be tempted.

I'll take pics, and pist them on Friday, when I get him.

Unless someone does it first, in which case, I'll be too lazy to do it. :)

Mine won't be here until early-mid next week so I'm waiting on pics from others just like the rest of you.

I'm sure this will look awesome, but just not an important enough character for me to want a life sized version of.

I want him really bad... but then I thought seeing him sitting there would be somewhat incomplete... and then I'd give up on working out and eat and eat like never before... gaining as much weight as possible to become the 1:1 Jabba that I so would have desired! :(

I'll stick to the 1/6th.

I'm sure this will look awesome, but just not an important enough character for me to want a life sized version of.

He's definitely not an important character. You're right about that. I just happen to find him quite an iconic representation of ROTJ (and perhaps other than Jabba himself the best rep of that entire sequence). He's also pretty damn funny, both in design and in character.

What did it for me, though, is that this was sculpted by the guy who sculpted the actual screen-used puppet... and such an interesting-looking item is going to make an awesome conversation piece.

I'm already having a fun time just thinking of all of the places I can sit him down at just to mess with folks. :lol

What did it for me, though, is that this was sculpted by the guy who sculpted the actual screen-used puppet... and such an interesting-looking item is going to make an awesome conversation piece.

Very much so! And he will look great with the 1:1 droids. :eek:

He's definitely not an important character. You're right about that. I just happen to find him quite an iconic representation of ROTJ (and perhaps other than Jabba himself the best rep of that entire sequence). He's also pretty damn funny, both in design and in character.

I'm already having a fun time just thinking of all of the places I can sit him down at just to mess with folks. :lol

:(

I thought you were gonna say you knew the concept artist.

Just messing with you :D

That's what did it for me too. I know he said that he doesn't really remember much about the original (since the sculpt was originally just going to be a random background character), but it's more about the fact that they brought him in at all than any "accuracy" he might have contributed.

That he'll look great with the droids is just icing on the cake.

Back