Official Sideshow 1/6th DC Comic and Game figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool news there working on dc but few more bats for me then im overdosed on batman! I would want ARKHAM bats and next old school style bats and next hot toys bats darknight rises....I have ex hot toys and keaton on order anymore is FANATIC BATTY 4 ME and need rabies shot from all the bats !!! Other then his enemys he's gotta have ARKHAM JOKER AND QUINN,IVEY ,SCARECROW love scarecrows look and will get bane and catwoman from hot toys later on and last some robins ,nightwing and red hood gonna be a epic museum to the darknight........:rock

I will probably buy anything they come out with from arkham. And most from Batman and Green Lantern. And i will prob get a superman.I am so excited for ths line!

Me too, can't wait until the day SSC release there new DC 1/6 figures. Will buy them ALL! Mohahah...

I hope SSC make the whole JLA team from New 52 in 1/6 and statues. All 7 members, Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, The Flash, Aquaman and Cyborg. :pray:

Lol. I just sold off most of my 1:6 collection to focus on comics Batman. Thought it would save me some money! Now I see this.

My heart rejoices, but my wallet weeps.

I can honestly say that, if the quality is good enough, I may give up Hot Toys for this line. There are only so many DC movie figs that I need, where there are so many different versions from the comics, and, hopefully, from the Arkhamverse.:pray:

I've actually thought this too. As much as I love the movie versions if I had to choose I think I'd possibly give up the hot toys ones for these, provided the quality is there. Arkhamverse has some of my favourite designs of the characters. And comics batman, well speaks for itself.

Well, I don't think I'd give up the ones I have, but after the 89 stuff, TDKR and the Joker 2.0, I'm pretty much set for HT stuff, and even then, the only stuff I really need is the 89 stuff, but so far SSC is cheaper, and it seems like their stuff is getting better in terms of quality.

Last edited:
Well it's not like they'll be rolling out 15 comic Batmans in the next couple of years, so I think you're alright..

Yeah, you'd think that, but look at all the Black and White statues. I'd happily buy 1/6 figures of most of those. Plus villains! Not complaining. I think this is the most excited i've been about a line in a long time.

I'm just glad that the yhave the Arkham Asylum and new 52 Batman on the drawing board for the 1/6 scale - the illustration for Arkham Bats is awesome...I think the other two were Classic Batman/ or was it Jim Lee style, and First Appearance...

I wonder how SSC going to sculpt Wonder Woman??? Hm... I have never seen a really great WW statues or figures before. There are only a few pieces that I like, example the 1:4 scale museum quality statue, is a good piece.

I would love SSC to make a PF statue and 1/6 fig of WW with this look by Don Kramer.

Wonder_Woman_No__601_by_AlexGarner.jpg

1881623-ww_cv612_var_copy_super.jpg

I prefer the panties version... so much more iconic.

I wouldn't be opposed to PF classic outfit and 1/6 figure new outfit though...

I would be happy and pre-order no matter they release the classic or modern look. Both are cool and it would be fun if they make something new and different. The most important to me is SSC have to sculpt WW's head so she have a beauty look like the pics above. These faces are a win for me. :wink1:

Doesn't Sideshow usually do some type of holiday reveal? Do you guys think they will reveal something on Christmas?

Just a few weeks ago SilentSurfer said he hasn't had anything DCD reach his desk yet and he has been Sidseshow's go-to guy for 1:6 figures lately. The Joker PF had been worked on for 2 years prior to his SDCC unveil. They made him to show DC what they could do. And Andy just crazy fast on sculpting the Batman 1:1 bust. Other than those, I think it might be a while before we see anymore DC stuff. Certainly not 1:6 for a while since they have to build new bodies in addition to just outfits and headsculpts. It could be SDCC before we even see anything sadly.

Just a few weeks ago SilentSurfer said he hasn't had anything DCD reach his desk yet and he has been Sidseshow's go-to guy for 1:6 figures lately. The Joker PF had been worked on for 2 years prior to his SDCC unveil. They made him to show DC what they could do. And Andy just crazy fast on sculpting the Batman 1:1 bust. Other than those, I think it might be a while before we see anymore DC stuff. Certainly not 1:6 for a while since they have to build new bodies in addition to just outfits and headsculpts. It could be SDCC before we even see anything sadly.

While it sucks that it may be such a long wait till we see anything, its probably a good thing. More time to save money. I just hope we get some info as to any plans, or specific designs etc they might be making and in what scale.

Back