OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Pitu tells you, he will have to kill ya.....

Pitu.....James Pitu......:lol

picture.php

Oh snap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh snap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crackle.....Pop

I'm sorry if I made your head too big for Connery's shoulders.....I'm at work and my boss is over my shoulder and I didn't want to get caught doing any Pitu Shenanigans so it was all a rather quick bait and switch....:lol

Besides, I would never place your head on Roger Moore's shoulders....ewww...Roger Moore....:lol

Last edited:
Crackle.....Pop

I'm sorry if I made your head too big for Connery's shoulders.....I'm at work and my boss is over my shoulder and I didn't want to get caught doing any Pitu Shenanigans so it was all a rather quick bait and switch....:lol

Besides, I would never place your head on Roger Moore's shoulders....ewww...Roger Moore....:lol

:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

You should've used Roger Moore. You could'a found a pic of him doing one of his Mr. Furley karate chops and put P!tu's head on there. :p

Oh...No, no...

So both Red and Yellow was next to the punisher PF,right?

Yeah, now that you mention it. I do remember P!tu posting a story about the Daredevil PF, but I forgot where I saw it. :confused:

P!tu, can you just repost that whole story again? I think the thread must have gotten deleted.

yeah & the armo.... wait a minute!! you did it again!!!!:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Haha, and he was next to the Thanos Comiquette, right. You'll spill it, eventually :D

P!tu, can you just repost that whole story again? I think the thread must have gotten deleted.[/

I think he was going to post a pic of Travis desk as well. I just wanna see the detail and craftsmanship used in making such a great desk.

Back