OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe the kits have sold out every year. I'm a little iffy about the price since this one seems to have more in it than last year but I'll probably still get it.

<object width="400" height="225"><param name="movie" value="https://www.sideshowtoy.com/media/swf/generic-flv-player-no-auto.swf?videoFile=/media/flv/sp09/Zombie Disguises.flv"></param><embed src="https://www.sideshowtoy.com/media/swf/generic-flv-player-no-auto.swf?videoFile=/media/flv/sp09/Zombie Disguises.flv" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="400" height="225"></embed></object>

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I'm not sure why but I was waiting for them to break into Thriller the whole time watching it.

I believe the kits have sold out every year. I'm a little iffy about the price since this one seems to have more in it than last year but I'll probably still get it.

Crap hopefully they don't sell out right away going to be gone Thursday-Sunday. I may have to get someone to purchase it for me.

Wow. No matter what else is in this kit, the hoodie and mug will make it one of the best ever. I just hope that the price isn't too high.

The hoodie is interesting looking:
091909sp09kit04.jpg

Truth be told though I would have loved to get the new SSC logo in the upper right chest area and have the rest more muted.

I'm really wondering what the price on this will be so far we have:

-SSC Hoodie
-SSC Volume 11 Catalog
-Mort of the Dead Comic
-Mug
-Decoder Glasses

and they aren't done revealing yet....

The hoodie and the Catalog alone are so awesome, throw in the Mort comic, mug and glasses...and apparently theres still more!!!!

Dont they know im a toy collector i need a Medium!!:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4 Sideshow drooping the ball again!!! Man! they just keep sinking!

L and XL ... that doesn't help me much. Don't they know I am a toy collector and I need an XXL? :)

Yup, sucks ass! Sideshow never listens to us individuals who don't fall into the norm. :(

Dont they know im a toy collector i need a Medium!!:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4 Sideshow drooping the ball again!!! Man! they just keep sinking!

Yo, you gotta bag and sag like a gangsta! :p At least you can fit into a large. :huh

Back