OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello

I'm stuck at work with crappy restricted internet access and could use a hand finding the link to the discounted Undying Carcass, any help appreciated.

Thanks

promo code: undeadcarcass2010
that'll give you a discount of $28.50 off the exclusive version.
blah!

actually, i don't want mort. So whomever PMs me first, gets my code.

edit: NM, he's gone all gone :(

No more Pms please, lol. I just helped a few people...hopefully snag a mort.

LOL, I was too busyhelping everyone that I didn't click Submit Order and missed out. HAHAHAHAHA :lol

Oh my fair weather friends! Who can a Mistress, Queen or King trust? If you can tell me what kind of ‘advice’ this evil extension of Saruman offers to Theoden in the ‘Dark Counsel’, you may just have the opportunity to experience the scene yourself! E-mail the word I am looking for as the subject line to MistressoftheWeb@SideshowCollectibles, along with your contact info & board name for a chance to win! (1 hour deadline from post. Please look at time /date stamp of post before you enter or it will be a shame!)

Chicky I can't seem to find the promo word

freesilversurferEXforktjn. can you help :D

LOL, I was too busyhelping everyone that I didn't click Submit Order and missed out. HAHAHAHAHA :lol

Now those I Pm'd back know who to blame. j/k

But Don't give the answer to all them in the chat, that takes away from the fun.

Oh my fair weather friends! Who can a Mistress, Queen or King trust? If you can tell me what kind of ‘advice’ this evil extension of Saruman offers to Theoden in the ‘Dark Counsel’, you may just have the opportunity to experience the scene yourself! E-mail the word I am looking for as the subject line to MistressoftheWeb@SideshowCollectibles, along with your contact info & board name for a chance to win! (1 hour deadline from post. Please look at time /date stamp of post before you enter or it will be a shame!)

email sent...:wave

Entered! (and no, that's not the answer! :D)

Ugh, I don't get it.

Back