OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How long must we wait for the newsletter...I am getting more and more impatient. Also, I wish we could get our spook kits much earlier because I would like to enjoy it for the month of oct (and even some of sept) because as soon as the first of nov hits, it's time to start thinking about Christmas. I want to enjoy spook!

yea i saw that page too and the secret code say.

Be Ready to decipher the clues as we begin revealing the items in our 2010 Spooktacular Readyness Kit. The first item will be revealed tomorrow!

Now, before everyone gets all hot and bothered about not being able to decipher the codes, it's REALLY easy, even if you don't have an iphone or droid.

Just use your browser to copy the url of the QR image (most browsers let you right-click on the image, and select "copy image location" or something similar), and then paste that into this site:

https://zxing.org/w/decode.jspx

And click "Submit Query".

It's as easy as that.

The Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2010 Readyness Kit includes:

* One (1) Printed color shipper box!
* One (1) Cylinder of Terror! - reusable steel water canister
* One (1) Apron of Horror! - fabric cooking apron
* Seven (7) Creepy Window Clings! - vinyl static-hold window clings
* One (1) Killer Panzy the Pirate! - 8-inch collectible doll by Pocket Full of Posiez
* One (1) Decoder Zombie Face! - wearable decoder mask
* One (1) Sideshow DVD of Goodies! - fantastic video content by Showscope
* Plus, a Spooktacular 2010 Gift Card Code!

Hmmmm...the Spook kit sucks. Oh well, looking forward to helping and getting help during Spook for all the freebees :naughty

I'm laughing at some of the comments on the kit preview page. Apparently some people don't even bother to read the comments (or click on the help link right in the code) before posting their rants. Well, if someone wants to be "scared away" from Spook this year, that just means my chances are better than before!

I'm laughing at some of the comments on the kit preview page. Apparently some people don't even bother to read the comments (or click on the help link right in the code) before posting their rants. Well, if someone wants to be "scared away" from Spook this year, that just means my chances are better than before!

Spook can do strange things to people, I guess. :panic:
Like you said, leaves more chances for the rest of us!

Speaking of strange, Avfin, how did you get info on the kit?!?!
The website was acting weird...I was able to pull up the order page for the Tron piece. :dunno

The Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2010 Readyness Kit includes:

* One (1) Printed color shipper box!
* One (1) Cylinder of Terror! - reusable steel water canister
* One (1) Apron of Horror! - fabric cooking apron
* Seven (7) Creepy Window Clings! - vinyl static-hold window clings
* One (1) Killer Panzy the Pirate! - 8-inch collectible doll by Pocket Full of Posiez
* One (1) Decoder Zombie Face! - wearable decoder mask
* One (1) Sideshow DVD of Goodies! - fantastic video content by Showscope
* Plus, a Spooktacular 2010 Gift Card Code!

why couldn't SS come up with their own 8" dead for this? Panzy the pirate....?

I think I am just gonna get the free zombie decoder.

Another year, another sucky "Readiness Kit". :sleep Not that I'm ever keen to pay for what should be free swag, anyway.

But Spooktacular itself should be fun, as always. :rock

Love your sig and your "location"! :yess:

Just a taste of things to come. :lol

This will be the first Spook kit I pass on. A Zombie decoder mask? Someone really is trying to see if fans are goofy enough to throw it on to get free swag :lol

Spook should be fun as always but the lack of THE DEAD or even MORT for that matter is disappointing.

Back