OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like this idea, but getting Sideshow to approve using Spooktacular and MORT on it would be difficult as well as shipping the shipping to everyone. :slap

What would we do with 144 seatcushions?!?! :horror

Why do I have a feeling that you are already naked and just waiting for the apron to arrive? :panic:

Since I'm at work, the answer is...

Oh yeah!!! :yess:

Think they'll allow us to combine gift cards during spook? A couple of things on the list I want but my gc's are still not enough (separate) to help me out. I pray!

I still am not sure if I will get the kit. I never wear an apron. If it's something that splatters (like oil or sauce) I usually cook topless. :naughty Sorry fellas...

BUT, it would be a lot easier to decode stuff if I had it. Can we get a different doll though? I would much rather see a living dead doll or something.

I will be posing naked with the apron for my submission. Only thing is the apron will be folded up under my arm. Oh yeah!

That's actually not bad. But I'm still skeptical until Avfin spills the beans on where that info came from. I don't see it anywhere on Sideshow's site.

There were links for the Spooktacular kit and Falconer Predator order pages on the front page of Sideshow briefly last night before the new pre-orders and previews went up. I clicked on the links and the kit contents are what was listed. There was also a notice on the order page that there would not be any replacements sent for the printed boxes that arrived damaged.

Back