OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got her and I love her. Such a great figure. Just the damn candelabra didn't want to seat the arms correctly and I had to just give up and glue them in place.

I'd LOVE one of those Elvira PFs. I've had a huge crush on her since I was a kid.... And YES, the boobies were part of the reason. :naughty

I just got her and I love her. Such a great figure. Just the damn candelabra didn't want to seat the arms correctly and I had to just give up and glue them in place.

What do you mean by "the damn candelabra didn't want to seat the arms correctly and I had to just give up and glue them in place"??? My candelabra was one piece!

I would never do that to you, BG! (so just don't read my post above :lol)

:D

It really didn't look like paper to me. Then again, I didn't look that closely. I really hope y'all enjoy them!

*groovy, new people are moving in across the way from me.*

Ouch, paper? I thought it would at least be rubber. Sad...But now others will just reply to me saying, what do you expect for $24.99... :wink1:

Did anyone follow the QR code on the kit? I think you are all looking for the wrong surprise!!!!
Buffy girl! No smacking on the Kit! Real zombies dont travel well without dry ice!

Last edited:
Back