OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shipped here too. Nice to add another origionals coupon to my collection, now I just need to remember to use the darned things.

Last edited:
everyone i have received wont work, keeps teiing me its not associated to the acct.....i only have one acct, it also wont let me use a 50$ gift card.
i used live help wed and she said they were active and should work and she would call by end of day...never heard back so maybe ill go back to buying from other dealers

in other great news my spook kit will be here Tuesday wheeee

Two more weeks til Spook! I'm watching The Astro Zombies with Tura Satana. No, not with her dummy, I meant she's in the movie. Also admiring my new Elvira PF in the midst of all my Halloween decor downstairs. Love this figure. Looking forward to watching the Gila Monster movie with her after my exams are through this week. She's just on too late, at 2:30, for me to wait up for.

Only two more weeks! :D

I'm looking forward to hearing the value of the GCs going out with the kits.

I'm thinking a random amount between $5 and $30 for the Spook GC.

If I am correct, the DVD also comes with a GC code. The one that we received at the Freaks party got me $10 good for a month.

Not bad

As long as I get one of the rare $100 GCs, I won't complain...
whistling.gif

And if I don't...
pitchfork.gif

Back