OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is the Gift Card an actual card or is the code just on a piece of paper? If its an actual card and it has a unique design and nobody wants theirs I'd love to add one to my GC collection.

(I know Avfin you offered me one but just in case I'll see if anyone else doesn't want it too.) :)

Oh boy... Spook is gonna be insane this year. I'm not paying attention front and center and I've already missed contests. Ugh! :horror

I'm now follwing the Spook FB page and I sent a friend request to the Mistress.

No way I'm befriending any of you freaks on FB! Who knows what evils you guys would do with all that info and all those pics! :horror

I tried creating a group with FB's new group feature, but you need to be friends or mutual friends with the person to add them to the group.

Believe me, the first time I use Facebook places to check you into "Got da clap" or "Erotic Furry Convention", or sign you up for obscene groups, you'll regret befriending me very much. :devil

edit: It just occured to me that this will not help my chances of getting befriended by the mistress one bit. :lol

No way I'm befriending any of you freaks on FB! Who knows what evils you guys would do with all that info and all those pics! :horror

I tried creating a group with FB's new group feature, but you need to be friends or mutual friends with the person to add them to the group.

Believe me, the first time I use Facebook places to check you into "Got da clap" or "Erotic Furry Convention", or sign you up for obscene groups, you'll regret befriending me very much. :devil

edit: It just occured to me that this will not help my chances of getting befriended by the mistress one bit. :lol

So I should be expecting a friend invite any second now uh? :yess:

Maybe I will send you a Tonner James doll :nana:

IMG_7012.jpg

Back