OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I meant to reply to this, is it smart to rely on a "third party" to decode these messages? I am surprised dusty nor ss has put up a recommended/trust worthy link to decode these messages...Probably due to a disclaimer? Then again in the video the gave a example?

iirc, Sideshow originally linked to that site when they first made the QR code article. And, technically, every QR code reader would be "third party" since Sideshow has not made a QR code reader. :lecture

I got my spook kit last night. It's pretty cool actually. I think, once in hand, it's worth it. Now, onto doing an awesome photo.

Where's the gift card in the CD?
I haven't looked at the CD yet and thought it was the code on the box

I am wondering still, if this spook they will let us combine GC's. That would be nice. I have two $25's. Alone, don't help me, together, beautiful magic. Though, there isn't anything on the gc list I want. Humpff, didn't think of that. I would however like that chucky doll. maybe use my points. That'd be smart.

There is no card. Just go to the URL. Technically, anybody can get it, with or without the DVD.

Thanks -will do

Though the product description says •Plus, a Spooktacular 2010 Gift Card Code!

Are you sure that it is the same thing? do you get a code from the URL

Last edited:
Thanks - I will check it out.

I am at work so I will have to check it when I get home

Last edited:
iirc, Sideshow originally linked to that site when they first made the QR code article. And, technically, every QR code reader would be "third party" since Sideshow has not made a QR code reader. :lecture

I wonder why they took the link down, pop up?

But I just don't like the idea of having people have to go to some random QR reader sites to which SS is totally unaffiliated with (why "3rd party" was in quotes). Gotta read those privacy statemnets and do some feedback searching before deciding which one to use. Even some in the statueforum don't like this qr thing.

I wonder why they took the link down, pop up?

But I just don't like the idea of having people have to go to some random QR reader sites to which SS is totally unaffiliated with (why "3rd party" was in quotes). Gotta read those privacy statemnets and do some feedback searching before deciding which one to use. Even some in the statueforum don't like this qr thing.

I think you're making a mountain out of a mole hill, personally. :huh

Back