OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How are they giving it away though? Just by responding to something?

The contest is only open (in fact, all of the Facebook contests are only open) to people who have RSVP'ed to the Spooktacular event on Facebook, so you need to do that first. As for how this prize will be awarded, it could be a random selection from the attendees list, or it could be a message sent to attendees, and the first one who follows the message instructions wins.

Yeah, I've lost facebook right now too. Of course, and like someone else said, Spook crashed facebook. The usual Sideshow shenanigans.

The contest is only open (in fact, all of the Facebook contests are only open) to people who have RSVP'ed to the Spooktacular event on Facebook, so you need to do that first. As for how this prize will be awarded, it could be a random selection from the attendees list, or it could be a message sent to attendees, and the first one who follows the message instructions wins.

I'm trying to figure out how to do that on my iPhone since I can't get Facebook to come up on my PC. :gah:

With 344 confirmed Attendees at my last check this morning, those of us who confirmed given no other attendees jumped in at the last second we have a .003% chance of winning. :D

It doesn't matter how you try to get to it, the Facebook system is offline. No app or browser can reach it right now.

And I had the Spooktacular event pulled up on my phone moments ago before it crashed, but didn't see any way to RSVP. :panic:

Well, that's better than a .002% chance, right? But I think your math is off. It's actually a .3% chance. :D

1 (the winner) divided by 344 (possible winners) equals .00290 which would be .003 right?

And I had the Spooktacular event pulled up on my phone moments ago before it crashed, but didn't see any way to RSVP. :panic:

I received an invitation from Dusty to RSVP. :dunno

I saw "Get your spook on" in a commercial the other day, and was like "I wonder if ss knows about this"...then I googled it and was like WTF!?!?

It's EVERYWHERE!!! I think Sideshow has officially infiltrated our culture. :lol

Just a little FYI, that term existed loooooooooong before Sideshow. ;)

I better be attending this. FB is my only guilty pleasure (and not a big pleasure at that) as far as "social networking" goes, but I did sign up as an attendee days ago, so...

Back