Olivetti Hulk Comiquette, Links to waitlists in 1st post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Olivetti Hulk Comiquette Up for Pre-Order, Links to buy in 1st post!.

Or the little Ski way.:lecture

https://www.furniturebuzz.com/products/HowardMiller/680-235.htm

picture.php

picture.php

You guys get way better cabinets than us :monkey2

I really wish i had a better camera. The way the light was coming through the blinds today really made HULK look EPIC. Here are some shots that in no way give it justice.

P1090026.jpg

P1090029.jpg

And one of the Punisher who looked just too cool.

P1090021.jpg

Again my camera could not capture the effect but I thought the photos were OK. I always go in the room first thing in the AM to look at this effect the light has. This was the first time I did it with Hulk. Such a great Statue!!!

Why do you torment me so :gah:

I have one like that, but taller. It will fit a lot of large pieces, but if they are too deep, like the Hulk comiquette, that will be an issue. I have the Uruk-Hai Berserker PF, Lurtz PF and other large statues in mine, and they are fine and dandy. :)

I might just get one anyway, I'll be getting more stuff anyway :D

great looking cabinets guys, but i think you're going to find that no one makes anything that will fit the bigger PF's. it's the depth that's the problem, like the Abom and Hulk pieces don't fit in any cabinets i've located. other than the ones Q (SquiderM3) has that are bowed out on the front, but i just can't justify spending that kinda $$$ on them.

so i'll make my own someday.

great looking cabinets guys, but i think you're going to find that no one makes anything that will fit the bigger PF's. it's the depth that's the problem, like the Abom and Hulk pieces don't fit in any cabinets i've located. other than the ones Q (SquiderM3) has that are bowed out on the front, but i just can't justify spending that kinda $$$ on them.

so i'll make my own someday.

Hulk fits in my cabinet.

Hulk fits in my cabinet.

does it look good, well of course it looks good, but does it not looked cramped. if you know what i mean and can you reposition him or only have him displayed one way??

does it look good, well of course it looks good, but does it not looked cramped. if you know what i mean and can you reposition him or only have him displayed one way??

Well I can't display him sideways (arms out front to back) but that doesn't look good IMO. Depth wise he just fits in my cabinet with about an inch to spare.

IMG_0392.jpg

IMG_0394.jpg

Well I can't display him sideways (arms out front to back) but that doesn't look good IMO. Depth wise he just fits in my cabinet with about an inch to spare.

IMG_0392.jpg

IMG_0394.jpg

yeah that looks good, but i was refering to the PF's such as The Thing, Hulk and Abom. i think :dunno those ones have a much larger footprint, but i'm not 100% sure.

Thanks....it looks completely different now, lol.

yeah it doesn't take long, i was looking back through my photo site and couldn't believe how much my displayes have changed in the last year.:thud:

Just been watching the extras on the hulk blu ray. They need to make one of those maquettes :horror :yess:

Back