Olivetti Hulk Comiquette, Links to waitlists in 1st post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Olivetti Hulk Comiquette Up for Pre-Order, Links to buy in 1st post!.

so HULK >>>> Superman >>>> Zod >>>> Ski ???

Gonna have to break you in again (I've got some cattle that escaped :panic:), really glad that the PF didn't land in your hands now :lol :pfft:

no 1:1 either, get ready for some Ski stomping, you've made the list :devil

get the DC crap outta that list.... =\

Gonna have to break you in again (I've got some cattle that escaped :panic:), really glad that the PF didn't land in your hands now :lol :pfft:

no 1:1 either, get ready for some Ski stomping, you've made the list :devil

get the DC crap outta that list.... =\

:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha Hehehe... it is what it is. :wave

so HULK >>>> Superman >>>> Zod >>>> Ski ???

winner-illustration1.jpg

Nah it's cool, how's the new job?

Sometimes boring, sometimes interesting, sometimes nothin to do. Got my input in. But like some govt projects, some get scraps from what I've heard. Just got my bonus, so I'll be here for sometimes, especially with other version coming. Gaining experience = more $$$ in the future = more collectibles!!!

Sometimes boring, sometimes interesting, sometimes nothin to do. Got my input in. But like some govt projects, some get scraps from what I've heard. Just got my bonus, so I'll be here for sometimes, especially with other version coming. Gaining experience = more $$$ in the future = more collectibles!!!

Dis is the way to ELITE-ISM!!!!! :lecture

wit dat I give you my 30,000 post :fireworks

Question, how are you guys displaying hulk and will he not fit in a besta in any way?

Im going to have to rethink the display I was going to have. The pieces I am getting these days are big!

I was going to get this https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/S59884857

But no point now!
I have one like that, but taller. It will fit a lot of large pieces, but if they are too deep, like the Hulk comiquette, that will be an issue. I have the Uruk-Hai Berserker PF, Lurtz PF and other large statues in mine, and they are fine and dandy. :)

Back