Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A800D85E-748A-4EFA-9517-5FE5C739556D-5532-000005FD157A5635_zpsfc482b4d.jpg

That's old, PS job too.

image101.jpg

:monkey3 ...... yeah I'll get my coat

Haha. Awesome as always Ondi!

The 4th head in the picture is really going to be the one I need to see to sell me on it! The angry modern hulk! Just what I want!

I honestly think the body sculpt is perfect, and will go very well back to back with my Skaar pf!

nooooooo. hulk comiquette is almost as bad as the ES on Hulk vs Silver Surfer. New sculpt dammit.

I still think those head looks small. Pablo ftw!!!!!!!!

The only good thing is we won't see these until 2017... so there's plenty of time to save up for all of them! :lol

I think it will PO next year and release for 2016. They are gonna make 1000's of these so I expect a long delay inbetween the PO and shipping.

3000 gladiator Hulks tells me a modern Green Hulk will surpass that amount. There are a lot of peeps out there chasing a modern Hulk for their collections (me being one). The grey and red on the other hand will probably come in a bit lower. Then again Mary Jane got 6000 so who the hell knows :lol I realise she is much cheaper but my point is ES = anyone guess at the moment or should I say TBD :)

Back