Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ES = anyone guess at the moment or should I say TBD :)

:rotfl:rotfl
You did make a funny!

Aw SS... I'm newer so I'm not as resilient to change as most the guys here that have been at it for years. It gets under my skin just a tiny bit. I'm sure its just got to drive some if these guys nuts!

Nah I think it annoys most collectors but what are we going to do about it?

If it looks awesome we'll dive in but I think we'll become much more selective in our choices from now on.

You can't deny the appeal of spending your dollars on very limited pieces like they were back in the day. That magic for collectors is all but gone now.

I'd really like to see some competition. If PCS got a license (ink I know they won't) for marvel that would stir things up a bit. I'm super curious as to how SS maintains the rights. You would think that other companies would have figured out how to weasel out some type of a deal by now.

I'd really like to see some competition. If PCS got a license (ink I know they won't) for marvel that would stir things up a bit. I'm super curious as to how SS maintains the rights. You would think that other companies would have figured out how to weasel out some type of a deal by now.

They do have a marvel licence. They haven't officially announced it, but they have it.

Chris

They do have a marvel licence. They haven't officially announced it, but they have it.

Chris

Wow o wow! Really? That's phenomenal! I can't even tell you how much that excites me! I was having wonderful thoughts of how cool it would be if Jerry came to play. I had no idea that they actually acquired the license! I'm surprised its not all over the PCS section in SF

Bunch of *** blowing in this thread

I'm gonna saaaaaaaay Glass?!?

BLOG-8-Glass-blowing.jpg

:nana::)

SO EXCITED FOR THESE!!!!! I think we'll see something really soon....maybe

Back