Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I just cancelled my Incredible Hulk. Just too many issues (at least so far) that I couldn't get past. I'm okay with a seem but the majority of pics and video I've seen it looks more like a gap and I prefer the regular head and paint app on those teeth are a joke. But the one bright spot is that I have Gladiator Hulk and the maquette to enjoy and I doubt SSC is going to stop producing Hulk statues anytime soon. So I will wait for the next one, whenever that may be.

Sideshow said the teeth issue on regular head is "normal" and it is intended design. I will keep this since I like the EX head but if I get the regular version I will return this no doubt, but we would have to pay for the shipping.

Thank you for contacting our returns department regarding your Hulk statue.

Please know that the gaps in the teeth are consistent with the intended design of the statue and will be present to a varying degree on every head.

With this in mind, we are not able to provide you with a replacement that would be an improvement or different from the one you currently have.

We do not want you to be stuck with a piece you are not fully satisfied with. If you would like to return your Hulk for a refund, you may do so for a refund of the product purchase price only. However, as the statue is not damaged, you will be responsible for the return shipping cost of the piece.

Thanks buddy. You still selling your Skaar? PM me ;)

I will only sell Skaar if I sell Lobo and Dawg first at a good price.... Going to start saving for the OG Hulk to complete the collection I think... Of course this knew one looks like I might not need two Kirby style Hulks... But MY OCD wants me to complete the collection :lol

Sideshow said the teeth issue on regular head is "normal" and it is intended design. I will keep this since I like the EX head but if I get the regular version I will return this no doubt, but we would have to pay for the shipping.

Thank you for contacting our returns department regarding your Hulk statue.

Please know that the gaps in the teeth are consistent with the intended design of the statue and will be present to a varying degree on every head.

With this in mind, we are not able to provide you with a replacement that would be an improvement or different from the one you currently have.

We do not want you to be stuck with a piece you are not fully satisfied with. If you would like to return your Hulk for a refund, you may do so for a refund of the product purchase price only. However, as the statue is not damaged, you will be responsible for the return shipping cost of the piece.

The Gaps are intended... It's the paint runs or whatever that fills those gaps that are messing up the final product.

I will only sell Skaar if I sell Lobo and Dawg first at a good price.... Going to start saving for the OG Hulk to complete the collection I think... Of course this knew one looks like I might not need two Kirby style Hulks... But MY OCD wants me to complete the collection :lol

You need 2 Kirby Hulks :lecture

I told SS that the reason I was cancelling was the neck seam/gap and especially the poor paint app on the teeth of the reg head. And they refunded my nrd. So no harm no foul.

Happy with mine.

IMG_3359.jpg

Unboxing:

But the one bright spot is that I have Gladiator Hulk and the maquette to enjoy
:duff
Looks bad is Sideshows 'normal'?

Did some dental work on the Hulk using a small exacto knife.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    155.8 KB
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    244.1 KB
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    196.2 KB
I fell asleep and missed the UPS guy...my dogs didn't bark which tells me he didn't even knock. I hate when they do that. Oh well, my Hulk day is postponed until tomorrow, when I'll be picking him up instead.

I really believe this one displays better the OG Hulk with the other Grails... Just an opinion but I think it really looks great with them.

Not saying its a better statue... Just displays better with the other PF's... Probably because of the pose.

10336724_1005009469537213_126219231187687532_n.jpg

Got mine today. My teeth look the same as everyone else but given the reply above, I can't see it remedied. I was not planning on keeping it (only kept order due to using RP) and probably still won't but I'm surprised how much I like it. The seam can be minimized if the head is positioned a certain way. But I would display it head on so it wouldn't matter. It'll be hard to sell seeing how much my kid loves it.

6ae1dd3b0a66f395199a6f4c486267ec.jpg

Back