Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there is too much IM produced. I have no problem with it as I don't buy anyway, except the IM Hulk Buster comiquette.

what's scary is I am sure it take away from other statue that could be produced.

The maquette is easily the best IM piece out there, paired with war machine they make a nice set. And no they don't have extras...
Lots of busts with two LSF and life size, that's a lot. HT is just beating an expensive dead horse.

Classic IM comiquette

Cosign. I was surprised once I got the EX, I didn't think I'd like it as much as I do. Plus, it goes well with other comic book Avengers PFs. And it has one of the best EXs to this day.

I'm going to start saving all my pennies now for this bad boy... (Like 3 years in advance ��)

I'm curious if SSC is going to offer each one of these individually or if they will offer one body with multiple heads? If it's each piece individually, forcing you to buy all the variants for the set, then....we're going to hear quite a few Hulk fans crying. :lol

I'd like to think of this as a change-o-head piece, with a lot of options.

I hope they give some info soon. so I might cancel the G hulk and go all out on this. this pose seem to have it all. but the head doesn't have much details, we'll see.

yea lousy 60 bucks. strange how I hope they have a little delays so I have an excuse to cancel and not lose the NRD, hehe. w/e, i'll see how my financial situation is next year.

Oh, wow. $60?! They're not messing around. Unless, you still have you're one 'free pass'. I would be G Hulk. Not worth losing 60 bucks over, IMO.

yea lousy 60 bucks. strange how I hope they have a little delays so I have an excuse to cancel and not lose the NRD, hehe. w/e, i'll see how my financial situation is next year.

I'm probably the minority but I'd rather have the Gladiator Hulk. I've got both Kirby hulks though so that's probably a motivating factor. I think the Gladiator looks so good! 3000 ES and all... No eggshells though!

Back