Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Gladiator Hulk piece is definitely an awesome looking piece. It's got a greater level of detail, IMO. But this Hulk piece is going off in its own 'direction,' so to speak. Apples and oranges.

chapter is taking over this marvel category!

something about the pose that a little weird to me. I guess i'll hold on to the big G man for now.

chapter is taking over this marvel category!

something about the pose that a little weird to me. I guess i'll hold on to the big G man for now.

It's not the pose that bothers me. It's the head sculpts. I'm not digging the Kirby vibe on them. Wish that SSC would just give us a modern Hulk PF already. Give me a Deodato style head sculpt. That would get me to sit up and pay attention. Based off the head sculpts we were shown already, I'm really not at all excited about this new Hulk PF.

yea its that andy fella that did the head right? oh we need to get ride of him, hehe. looks like a gumby head scrupt or something.

I like the 4th from the left (second green hulk). when it has the right hair style on it.

I'm curious if SSC is going to offer each one of these individually or if they will offer one body with multiple heads? If it's each piece individually, forcing you to buy all the variants for the set, then....we're going to hear quite a few Hulk fans crying. :lol

I'd like to think of this as a change-o-head piece, with a lot of options.

It will be interesting to see how they get around changing the colour of the body when you switch portraits :lecture :monkey1

Somehow many hulks have been made? More IM or Hulk?

My misses is busting my ***** already and I've got nowhere near as many . Got a spare room ?

LOL same things happening here. The girlfriend loves my Skaar PF, but I started showing her more and now I always hear it. With only 1 statue XD

Back