ParamoreMCR88's Collection: New STAR WARS update MIMBAN STORMTROOPERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Paramoremcr88's collection: more NEW Star Wars & Bane vs Bats pics update P26, 27

Just saw your DX09 Keaton Batman pics on the DC thread PM and boy do they look good! The use of colour and background gives for such a realistic atmospheric picture :clap

Wow, thanks so much! I'm humbled. :1-1:

Re: Paramoremcr88's collection: more NEW Star Wars & Bane vs Bats pics update P26, 27

Here they are. I was futzing with the stock cape and I'm really pleased with it now.

Great pics, for nice acquisition my friend ;)

Many thanks Darth! :hi5:

Congrats, great pics and piece, mine still is in the box, I guess I need to open it :slap

Congrats, great pics and piece, mine still is in the box, I guess I need to open it :slap

Thanks very much!

Still in the box! Get this guy out! :lol

WOW! Great Great Pic's PM, Really Dig the Dark look, sets the tone, Excellent Post my Friend

Many thanks Colossus, glad you like the pics! :hi5:

d834d07a5092f3f1e6431ebcada34925_zpsa6a4c8e4.jpg

Great pose and futzing! And the background adds a very dramatic flair to it.

Those are some of the best photos I have seen of 89 bats. Bravo sir. :clap

:duff

Actually makes me want to buy one now but I must resist!! :lol

Re: Paramoremcr88's collection: NEW 89 Bats pics & Jabba and throne set up P 29, 30

Get him you know you want to! :lol ;)

He was my first HT figure and after a year of collecting, I think he's still my favourite.

Re: Paramoremcr88's collection: NEW 89 Bats pics & Jabba and throne set up P 29, 30

:lol

NOOOOO! As I have no room for the batmobile!

I understand!

I only have just enough spare space for Jabba & co, so I've no room for the Batmobile either.

Nice collection bro. Keep collecting and those avengers are great to display together.

Congrats for the new acquisitions my friend ;)

Back