ParamoreMCR88's Collection: New STAR WARS update MIMBAN STORMTROOPERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Paramoremcr88's collection: NEW 89 Bats pics & Jabba and throne set up P 29, 30

great update pics PM! :hi5: Love the Jabba set up pal, looks awesome!

Re: Paramoremcr88's collection: NEW 89 Bats pics & Jabba and throne set up P 29, 30

Nice collection bro. Keep collecting and those avengers are great to display together.

Thanks very much.

Avengers wise I only want Loki and Black Widow. But the whole group do look good together.

Congrats for the new acquisitions my friend ;)

Many thanks my friend Darth!

great update pics PM! :hi5: Love the Jabba set up pal, looks awesome!

Many thanks my friend, I'm very pleased with Jabba & co. The throne is friggin' huge!

Ordered this today, should arrive Tuesday!!

[URL=https://s1285.photobucket.com/user/paramoremcr88/media/9e34873de7e3b87e31729b7c1af44835_zpsf32b2d2d.jpg.html] [/URL]

Also, had this amazing figure today. Everything about her is perfect! :love
Saving my 1000th post for her photo shoot pics!

[URL=https://s1285.photobucket.com/user/paramoremcr88/media/5b3416d52bf0426a24046fc4c2eeb26c_zpsf6a8e860.jpg.html] [/URL]

[URL=https://s1285.photobucket.com/user/paramoremcr88/media/242aec2c088fd95071af77abba21426a_zps3c953d3b.jpg.html] [/URL]

Last edited:

Great Score on the Camo Tumbler and Black Widow my Friend, WOW! looking forward to pic's, Great Great Post; PM

Congrats for Natacha R. my friend ;)

Many thanks my friends! :1-1:

Ok, so here is my 1000th post! And no better way to celebrate than to share some of the best pics I've ever taken of what's currently my favourite figure in my collection.

Re: Paramoremcr88's collection: NEW Update Hot Toys Black Widow P31

WOW! She is so HOT, Great Great Score my Friend and Pic's, Great Great Post; PM, WOW!

Congrats on the new additions mate. And cool pics of BW.
23lo1vr.gif

great update pics of the Widow PM! Cant help but want to pull her zip down just that little bit further everytime i see her in that outfit! :rock :lol

[URL=https://s1285.photobucket.com/user/paramoremcr88/media/IMG_4189_zpsab3c6cf1.jpg.html] [/URL]

WOW! I really Dig these Great Top Secret Pic's, Dark and Sexy, Great Great Post my Friend;PM

Thanks Colossus, glad you're liking the pics! :hi5:

These BW pics are some of my favourites I've ever done. She photographs really well.

great update pics of the Widow PM! Cant help but want to pull her zip down just that little bit further everytime i see her in that outfit! :rock :lol

I've pulled the zip down lower than how she comes out the box for a bit more cleavage but not too low, let her keep some modesty! :lol

Glad you like the pics. As I said to Colossus, she's very photogenic. Can't wait to get some shots with her and Selina Kyle when she gets here!

Also got a Tumbler coming tomorrow, so looking forward to that!

Thought you might have prefered the 89 Batmobile PM? :dunno

Yes, I'd love the 89 Batmobile but it's twice as long as a Tumbler (more or less!) and I only have just enough display room for that!

I'll think about getting the 89 one further down the line. I may have sold some other bits and have room for it then. Also don't want to pay the import tax! :horror

Yes, I'd love the 89 Batmobile but it's twice as long as a Tumbler (more or less!) and I only have just enough display room for that!

I'll think about getting the 89 one further down the line. I may have sold some other bits and have room for it then. Also don't want to pay the import tax! :horror

dont remind me! Think mine is shipping tomorrow! :panic

Back