Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry but this is my opinion,I really love comics and i really love hulk but dont like Marvel movies..... can´t say the same from LOTR films ,because are more faithful to the books

So is why dont like mark ruffalo/ricky martin´s face in my collection :duff

images

hulk4.jpg

thingvhulk1.jpg

Sintiacutetulo-5.jpg

:lecture I totally agree...

You shouldn't buy the awesome Hulk Maquette if you don't like it :cuckoo: :lol

^agreed. Hold off you guys...so that the ES is lower. I'm not risking missing out though.

i really think sideshow would be stupid to put up an es before comic con. i am holding off to see just what they have in store for the next year but i really want hulk. i just don't have the money or space to be buying every piece sideshow puts out. i'm checking back every hour to see if status changes though :monkey1

i really think sideshow would be stupid to put up an es before comic con. i am holding off to see just what they have in store for the next year but i really want hulk. i just don't have the money or space to be buying every piece sideshow puts out. i'm checking back every hour to see if status changes though :monkey1

I am in the same boat bud and I kind of agree that it wouldn't be in SS best interest to have an amazing piece like this at SDCC just to have to tell people it has already sold out or is about to. I can see it selling out and the waitlist coming up during or just after the SDCC.

There's no chance we will get an es, probably until long after SDCC.

Sorry but this is my opinion,I really love comics and i really love hulk but dont like Marvel movies..... can´t say the same from LOTR films ,because are more faithful to the books

I like the LOTR films also but to call them faithful is a bit of a stretch. they completely changed many of the events that happened in the books and completely changed characters around to be comic relief (Gimli, Pippen). Arwen was not even in the books and Elves never showed up at the Battle of Helms deep....

Not saying this made them bad films... I love them.. But to say that Marvel films are weak because they don't follow the books material and say that LOTR does... Well like I said that is a stretch.

Funny thing is.. I think the comic you used looks more like the Maquette then the PF (except for Color)

This is more the Hulk photo you were looking for.

hulk-kirby-1.jpg

2006-11-09_173301_hulk_Rude.jpg

hulk_Kirby.jpg

My fav. Artist look more like the MAquette IMO

2602159-tumblr_mam7f3gi561qhpx4lo1_1280.jpg

saltributesm.jpg

hulk2-206pic1.gif

hulk4.jpg

But it's cool that you don't like the Avengers Hulk... No question that the actors face is in there.... I just think he looks more like a modern Hulk or Sal Buscema's Hulk.... PF is strictly a Kirby Hulk and that is cool also.... Just not for me. Though the Avengers Hulk also seemed to take some of Kirby's Hulk Also (Brow)

There's no chance we will get an es, probably until long after SDCC.

Yes as I said a few months maybe 5 to 6 months.

So is why dont like mark ruffalo/ricky martin´s face in my collection :duff

images

hulk4.jpg

thingvhulk1.jpg

Sintiacutetulo-5.jpg

Yes the avengers hulk is a superb sculpt. I just dont like the actors face in that hulk since I don't collect avenger statues from the movies. So this new hulk PF is still comic book style to perfection! Well at least fir the best hulk story ever told! :clap

Order Ratings in term of greatness for all Hulks by Sideshow.Anyone sayin otherwise is small in the pants.

Gore Gladiator Hulk PF > Bergholz Hulk PF > Gore Hulk/spidey Dio > Hulk comiquette > Hulk Movie Maquette > Planet Hulk Dio > Hulk life size Bust > Hulk LSB

Last edited:
Order Ratings in term of greatness for all Hulks by Sideshow.Anyone sayin otherwise is small in the pants.

Gore Gladiator Hulk PF > Bergholz Hulk PF > Gore Hulk/spidey Dio > Hulk comiquette > Planet Hulk Dio > Hulk life size Bust > Hulk LSB

Too funny :lol

Gore Gladiator Hulk PF > Bergholz Hulk PF > Gore Hulk/spidey Dio > Hulk comiquette > Planet Hulk Dio > Hulk life size Bust > Hulk LSB

Agreed...one change.. Switch Lsb bust with Life size bust.

I can live with that....

That life size bust was a piece of ****! :lecture
One sold on eBay, u.k, recently for £150 ($220) delivered and I wasn't even tempted.

I have to agree in that I wasn't at all interested in the LSB at all...an SSC planet hulk or WW hulk would be AMAZING and go quite nicely with the recently announced PF and hopefully soon to come WW hulk PF.

My Small in the pants list has to look like this

Tied for first... I know one is Legacy but it was part SS
Gladiator-Hulk-Premium-Format-Figure.jpg

P1180564_zpsd41c2855.jpg

I love the body sculpt of the Comiquette too much to place it any lower then 3rd.
P1080830.jpg

If I loved Kirby style then this would be number one!
room2009.jpg

Love the Planet Hulk body sculpt! May have to pick this one up at some point.
3529812552_4bb2e8935a_b.jpg

Always liked it... Never loved it... But I have never seen it in person either.
Hulk_Vs_Spiderman_2.jpg

Teeth!!!!!! Never cared for busts but I actually don't mind his toothy look.
LSB-Hulk-01.JPG

I hate TMNT Hulk!!

picture.php

Back