Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got the green hulk comiquette, Skaar ex, Bowen classic hulk & soon to have gladiator hulk but I would give them all up for the greatest hulk statue ever made which is in terms of size, quality, sheer presence & the best comic representation of the character...the great Hulk PF!

I've got the green hulk comiquette, Skaar ex, Bowen classic hulk & soon to have gladiator hulk but I would give them all up for the greatest hulk statue ever made which is in terms of size, quality, sheer presence & the best comic representation of the character...the great Hulk PF!

a smart man....unfortunately don't see anyone ever trading theirs for anything less than a whole bunch of money :)

Last edited:
I thought you had the MQ already? Wasn't it you who sold there Hulk PF?

Yes. Its a bit confusing. A forum member bought the pf and is currently still flex paying for it so its still here! I was waiting for a maquette to turn up on ebay as a resale (last went for £430 at auction in UK) cos I suspect it will be less than rrp. Then this beast turned up. Simple:)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Don't buy the Planet Hulk.... Sell all of your other Hulks and then buy yourself the Hulk PF... You may even have some left over. :)

Don't buy the Planet Hulk.... Sell all of your other Hulks and then buy yourself the Hulk PF... You may even have some left over. :)

I've never sold any of my stuff, it seems like a big risk and a hassle to deal with ebay buyers. I wonder how much the green hulk pf is being sold for these days?

The comic hulk pf is not what everyone makes it out to be and no way worth what people trying claiming it to be.

It's one of those grails that became so simply because of how the collectors who own it talk it up so much all the sheep collectors believe them.

The comic hulk pf is not what everyone makes it out to be and no way worth what people trying claiming it to be.

It's one of those grails that became so simply because of how the collectors who own it talk it up so much all the sheep collectors believe them.

But not you hipster banana man, you ain't no sheep! You got the inside scoop on this PF !

The New Hulk (Maq or PF) VS the Original PF talk always seems to come up whe a new 1/4 release comes out doesnt it?The original PF is GREAT for what it is... Which is a Kirby Hulk with simple flowing lines, with less detail, and an emphasis on the main forms of the muscles and the face. The newer pieces have much more detail, and tend to show off the modern physique of the Hulk: taller, bigger tree trunk sized legs and arms, less apish and more man mountain.

Those who have the original tend to ADORE it (and very much hype it), and those who have the Maq tend to do the same, and I think when Gladiator Hulk comes out you are going to see people LOSE their minds with how BIG and supremely detailed it is. For me the Maq and Gladiator Hulk are ore my artistic speed, but then again I prefer Keown to Kirby. That isn't a knock on the original PF, just my personal preference.

I've never sold any of my stuff, it seems like a big risk and a hassle to deal with ebay buyers. I wonder how much the green hulk pf is being sold for these days?

I got Hulk PF from a guy in France last year for GBP750 / $1160. It came in great condition and included art box and shipper (although the shipper had seen better days!) I had come to the conclusion that i was never gonna find a Hulk PF for sale let alone pay a reasonable amount for it - then one day my dreams came true! Funny, but after i bought the Hulk PF i then started to feel exactly the same about the Doom PF and then i picked him up last year also for GBP600 / $930!!! Allbeit without the art box or shipper but still a great price! With those 2 grails out of the way, i am getting all those feelings again but this time for the Lord of Darkness 1:1 bust...now i know i'll never get that one! :(

Back