Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:thwak Ex or Fail:wink1:

Yes bro, looks like this is our biggest purchase and most exciting so far for both of us newbies. Since we both join we missed joker, skaar, lucky vampi converted. But we will not miss this one at retail price. :yess: Fridays the big one. We shall both have this one and then we can no longer be called newbies in this hobby anymore. :lol

Most likely I will miss the PO because of work but I will be on the lookout like MOFO in the off chance I can break away to a secret corner and order this one. It's such a pain in the arse ordering from my phone!

Yes bro, looks like this is our biggest purchase and most exciting so far for both of us newbies. Since we both join we missed joker, skaar, lucky vampi converted. But we will not miss this one at retail price. :yess: Fridays the big one. We shall both have this one and then we can no longer be called newbies in this hobby anymore. :lol

:1-1::exactly::goodpost::hi5:

I might also need to order from my phone if I can't make it home tomorrow. But my phone connection sxxk big time and may not be able to go through....

What time is that? I can hopefully calculate an accurate time over here in Hobart. It seems like they go up about 4 - 5am here.

10:30 am PST

So 5 for you on Friday right? :pfft:
Definitely 2. If I like the final reveal, maybe 3 :D

What time does the PO's usually go up?
Any aussies know what time it will go up for us in QLD?

You are 19 hours ahead of us in PST. Preorder is at 10:30 am pst (friday), your time will be Saturday 5:30 am :duff

If its a good seller, maybe within 8 hours, she will sellout.

Last edited:
FRIDAY!

2012-07-05-PopLLLikrr3342A.jpg

BTW, couldn't they have made the rising creepers on her thighs as mixed media? It woulda solved the concern of paint overflow in those parts which would spoil her gorgeous appearance :dunno

The paint job on that could make or break this PF.

I'm guessing $349.99... which scares me to think what Batman PF is going to cost. Ugh :thud:

I've been hoping that it won't be more than $350 I mean the Joker PF is that price so would be daft if they made her more expensive.

I'll be keeping a good eye on the site tomorrow...based on the PST time I expect we'll have it about 6.30-7pm tomorrow night here in the UK (which I think was about the same time last September when Joker went up)

Neil

So glad she's coming tomorrow. I was so worried she'd be up while I was on vacation.

Thank the sideshow gods! :lol

I'm so glad I'm working from home tomorrow. Do you think SS's site will have technical issues? There's been a lot of buzz around this statue, but I don't think it's even close to how crazy it got for the Joker. I fully expect the site to crash when Bats goes up though. :lol

Back