Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has there been any consistent time of release for the new items so far? I just do not want to miss this.

I'm in the Eastern time zone and it seems like most items are up by 1PM, however I have not watched too many that close so far.

600431_10150962439374145_257583693_n.jpg

WOW!!! Ya see SS. This makes me wanna break all my new "I collect only characters that I love" Rule.

Pretty amazing. I might get one just so I can become one of those EVIL flippers :devil

according to PST it will be between 10.30 AM to 11.00 AM as i noticed most of the orders up for preorder around 10.30PM IST

Hey Dhaval , could u pls, tell me the local (California) time that is, of the time she is gonna be up...APROX. As am a European , and i will figure out the difference. THNX

For anyone in the UK the previous days items have been going up around the 6.00pm mark.

For anyone in the UK the previous days items have been going up around the 6.00pm mark.

This ^^^

So as soon as I'm home from work tomorrow night the laptop gets fired up, the Pepsi is cold, Credit Card in hand, the wife can feed the baby & F5 get's hammered till she's in my order history :wink1::yess:

Neil

This ^^^

So as soon as I'm home from work tomorrow night the laptop gets fired up, the Pepsi is cold, Credit Card in hand, the wife can feed the baby & F5 get's hammered till she's in my order history :wink1::yess:

Neil

I am staying in my office and holding out till it goes live. Whilst nothing I have needed has come out so far they have all been set live as I was still in my car or just getting through my door. Not making that mistake on Ivy!!!

Hey Dhaval , could u pls, tell me the local (California) time that is, of the time she is gonna be up...APROX. As am a European , and i will figure out the difference. THNX

probably 10.30 AM -11.00 AM u can check by urself also..... coz confused abt daylight saving time dont know how it works check the link below when today red skull is up for preorder..... also if u keep tab on thread u will get know when IVY up for order

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=137

I wonder how fast the Ex will go. I am not a huge Ivy fan, but I can't miss this one. The staute is beautiful, and it's Batman related so I'm sold.

I am staying in my office and holding out till it goes live. Whilst nothing I have needed has come out so far they have all been set live as I was still in my car or just getting through my door. Not making that mistake on Ivy!!!

Lol that's a good plan.

I live literally 3 miles from work so takes about 5 minutes & I finish at 5pm so I'll be safely home in time :)

Going to be fun trying to nab one.

Not particularly fussed if I get an EX or not with her but I will own one of them.

Neil

Back