Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's too funny. How long are you banned if you don't mind me asking?

1 year. Mod was a total ****** in PM's. I pretty much asked for it after those PM's got my dander up, but a decent mod would give you a weekend to cool off or a couple weeks. Nope 1 year. 1 lame infraction = 1 year. So, so, lame.

Joker isn't going to be easy to find

Seen a few around for sale.

I just got one less than 2 weeks ago. He's not that hard to find, there are new listings that pop up on eBay weekly. Its finding him for a reasonable price that's hard to find.

Been watching Ebay the past few weeks, wasn't sure if I was going to pickup Harley first or Joker and in the end decided to pickup Harley as I got her for retail price in the end. With the Joker I will just save up some money and pick him up during the year at some point in time.

Been watching Ebay the past few weeks, wasn't sure if I was going to pickup Harley first or Joker and in the end decided to pickup Harley as I got her for retail price in the end. With the Joker I will just save up some money and pick him up during the year at some point in time.

Thats exactly what I did. Harley looks incredible, but she looks even better next to the Joker. The more of the 9,500 total Batman PFs that Sideshow sells the more the prices will go up on Batverse villains in the aftermarket that have a much lower ES. I'm expecting another big price jump on Joker within the next couple of years since his has the lowest ES of the villains so far and he's the most popular one.

Thats exactly what I did. Harley looks incredible, but she looks even better next to the Joker. The more of the 9,500 total Batman PFs that Sideshow sells the more the prices will go up on Batverse villains in the aftermarket that have a much lower ES. I'm expecting another big price jump on Joker within the next couple of years since his has the lowest ES of the villains so far and he's the most popular one.

I agree. Within the next few years, I believe Joker will be the one that's most expensive to acquire of the Batverse villains. His ES would be enormous if he was released today. As SSC's first DC release a few years ago and a paltry (for this character) 3,750 total units, Mr. J will eventually spike in the aftermarket. Let's not forget, it's a KILLER PF on top of all that.

I agree. Within the next few years, I believe Joker will be the one that's most expensive to acquire of the Batverse villains. His ES would be enormous if he was released today. As SSC's first DC release a few years ago and a paltry (for this character) 3,750 total units, Mr. J will eventually spike in the aftermarket. Let's not forget, it's a KILLER PF on top of all that.

Yep, and still my Favorite of all the Villain PF's they've done for DC.

They'll make a new Joker pf eventually.

I think he'll be one of the upcoming ones from the Arkham line. Or if not SS might just pull something similar like they did with Ivy and just change something about the old piece, obviously not the flesh tone but maybe slightly change the outfit or something minor like that.

I think he'll be one of the upcoming ones from the Arkham line. Or SS might pull something similar like they did with Ivy and just change something about the old piece, obviously not the flesh tone but maybe slightly change the outfit or something minor like that.

Actually the thing for them to do is change the Heads and the hands. I mean, the PF that's out is very late 80's-2000's Joker. They could a:) Do a Silverage or Golden Age Joker head sculpt and change the hands to holding something else or b:) do a new 52 Joker and change the hands to holding something else. Either way that's probably less work than redoing anything on the body or cloth elements.

Actually the thing for them to do is change the Heads and the hands. I mean, the PF that's out is very late 80's-2000's Joker. They could a:) Do a Silverage or Golden Age Joker head sculpt and change the hands to holding something else or b:) do a new 52 Joker and change the hands to holding something else. Either way that's probably less work than redoing anything on the body or cloth elements.

That would work too. I guess the main thing that I was trying to say is I just don't see SS doing anything else other than recycling the body itself. I'm sure they will eventually crank out a whole new statue from head to toe but they have to have seen what this thing is already fetching in the aftermarket and it would be a really easy cash grab to crank something else out very quickly without having to go back to the drawing board and wait 5 years or more.

But then again they might be doing the Arkham one and maybe they are just betting on people ordering that one who missed out on the comic one. I can't wait to see what they do with the Arkham line regardless.

That would work too. I guess the main thing that I was trying to say is I just don't see SS doing anything else other than recycling the body itself. I'm sure they will eventually crank out a whole new statue from head to toe but they have to have seen what this thing is already fetching in the aftermarket and it would be a really easy cash grab to crank something else out very quickly without having to go back to the drawing board and wait 5 years or more.

But then again they might be doing the Arkham one and maybe they are just betting on people ordering that one who missed out on the comic one. I can't wait to see what they do with the Arkham line regardless.

I think with the Arkham one that'll be it's own little line. But you're right, I'm sure they know that they could have probably produced another 1000 jokers and had much success which means eventually there will be another Joker, but if the whole sculpt is different and it looks good...maybe I'll get that too :lol

I think with the Arkham one that'll be it's own little line. But you're right, I'm sure they know that they could have probably produced another 1000 jokers and had much success which means eventually there will be another Joker, but if the whole sculpt is different and it looks good...maybe I'll get that too :lol

I'm worried if I really like the Arkham line what I'm going to do because I have no idea where I could put them. Even though according to Igo it will be a small line I just won't have the room. If they make an Arkham City Harley I'm screwed :thud:

I'm worried if I really like the Arkham line what I'm going to do because I have no idea where I could put them. Even though according to Igo it will be a small line I just won't have the room. If they make an Arkham City Harley I'm screwed :thud:

Time to buy new shelves and get creative! My dream is to build a corner shelf unit that extends about 60" down each wall with three Shelves. That should give me enough room for a ton of PF's and each shelf will be spaced about 30" apart so that should fit even the largest of PF's give or take a few.

Time to buy new shelves and get creative! My dream is to build a corner shelf unit that extends about 60" down each wall with three Shelves. That should give me enough room for a ton of PF's and each shelf will be spaced about 30" apart so that should fit even the largest of PF's give or take a few.

I probably should have done open shelving like that considering how freaking tall the DC pieces are but I already started my collection out with Ikea Bestas because I love how they look. I'm planning on just collecting Batverse Comic PFs and I made a list up of all them I might want depending on how they turn out and came up with 15 and I have all the Bestas I'll need already. The only exceptions I'm planning on would be if SS does anymore Burton Batverse PFs.

Well as long as there is no big price jump this year ha ha, little one is ok as I just need to get some extra dosh together before I can add him to the collection sometime this year. I'm looking forward to opening up Harley tomorrow.

I finally saw this in person at my overpriced lcs... It's pretty damn amazing. The face and paint apps are stellar. 10x that of red sonja. They have the original in stock also and it looks just as good to me. This is a great statue.

I finally saw this in person at my overpriced lcs... It's pretty damn amazing. The face and paint apps are stellar. 10x that of red sonja. They have the original in stock also and it looks just as good to me. This is a great statue.

I agree red Sonja PF has very poor paint Qc for a near 500.00 PF. It wasn't sloppy at all just not enough attention to the paint apps on the entire face and body. It needed to be painted more like the dc line. She was way too bland looking with that paint job. It does not bring out the full potential of red Sonja.
WW from the pics looks great! Green Ivy was great! Both of these looks closer to the QC of the proto.
As for joker please do another sculpt. Not a same joker with a darker purple jacket. A new 52 head would be cool. I may be able to live with the new head.

Back