Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I agree with you. This is the version of Ivy I like the best. I love the contrast between her flesh and the rest of her green costume. My original PF has a good paint job on her. It's a shame that the run on the original PF had so many paint app issues. There's no denying that the green Ivy paint apps are far better overall compared to the original Ivy PF. However, I still like the original version the best. Especially since the paint apps on mine look pretty good. She looks sexy as hell displayed next to my Catwoman PF.

I agree with you. This is the version of Ivy I like the best. I love the contrast between her flesh and the rest of her green costume. My original PF has a good paint job on her. It's a shame that the run on the original PF had so many paint app issues. There's no denying that the green Ivy paint apps are far better overall compared to the original Ivy PF. However, I still like the original version the best. Especially since the paint apps on mine look pretty good. She looks sexy as hell displayed next to my Catwoman PF.
I like the flesh color too when well painted, just never a fan of the odd color green leg coverings with this particular outfit. I would like a good repaint and then change the legs to flesh color too.

I like the flesh color too when well painted, just never a fan of the odd color green leg coverings with this particular outfit. I would like a good repaint and then change the legs to flesh color too.

That'd probably look really good. I don't mind the green leggings on this piece but I'd really be curious to see what this piece would look like with flesh colored legs.

I would've liked the original better if her legs weren't green. Flesh tones on all her limbs would've been great.

That's why I like the green Ivy better ...more consistent. My personal preference, obviously.

Sorry if this was discussed before, but which is more desirable to collectors? The reg or the PIG? Assuming both have no QC issues.
I have both editions but personally, I prefer the PIG because of the shading of the green.

Sorry if this was discussed before, but which is more desirable to collectors? The reg or the PIG? Assuming both have no QC issues.
I have both editions but personally, I prefer the PIG because of the shading of the green.

Original EX is worth more right now, but that may change as the GPIs dry up.

Messing around adding highlights in her hair and fixing up eyes / makeup image.jpg

Finally got up to NJ to trade my original Ivy PF for the green one, and I could not be happier. I actually think I can get away with displaying her in my office without hearing howls of "sexist!"

Will try to post some photos later.

WOW. Looks so good mate - great work.

This is one piece I missed out on and always have a pang of regret when I see pictures of it.... Stunning.

I was putting this back in the box the other day and I snapped one of the bottom branches. :( It's a clean break, but I'm not sure how to go about fixing it since this hasn't happened to me before. Does anyone have any tips?

Back