POPCULTCHA and Other Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves money.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some more prices (subject to some exchange fluctuation), shipping excluded:
-Iron Man Mark 45 (1/6) $232
-Captain America (CW) $160
-Princess Leia $147
-Deadpool $174
-Vision $134 (I don't see $108)

If they honor these prices, these are absurd discounts for a preorder.

Do the pre-orders charge right away? Is there any deposit charge? Or does everything charge when ready to ship? Are there cancellation fees? I have an order over $2k ready to go :lol

Do the pre-orders charge right away? Is there any deposit charge? Or does everything charge when ready to ship? Are there cancellation fees? I have an order over $2k ready to go :lol

Here is my paypal invoice. Looks like it charged me right away and 241.02 AUD is about $180 USD

Your purchase
Star Wars - Obi-Wan Kenobi 1/6th Scale Hot Toy Action Figure x1$229.02 AUD
Item #HOTMMS283
Discount-negative $20.00 AUD
Shipping$32.00 AUD
Tax$0.00 AUD
Purchase total$241.02 AUD
Fee$0.00 AUD
Total$241.02 AUD
See details on classic site

Here is my paypal invoice. Looks like it charged me right away and 241.02 AUD is about $180 USD

Your purchase
Star Wars - Obi-Wan Kenobi 1/6th Scale Hot Toy Action Figure x1$229.02 AUD
Item #HOTMMS283
Discount-negative $20.00 AUD
Shipping$32.00 AUD
Tax$0.00 AUD
Purchase total$241.02 AUD
Fee$0.00 AUD
Total$241.02 AUD
See details on classic site

Oh wow, thanks for the heads up, haha. I guess I can't order everything right away, that's too much stuff! Are the prices on the site listed as USD or AUD?

Ordered Boba for $195 shipped (had some pennies to spend too). All told I think I saved $27 over ordering from SS (if you factor in rewards and a $20 coupon. Then if you factor in the pennies I spent it's more like $14 cheaper. Haha.

Don't order Flametrooper...don't order Finn...don't order this....don't order that.

Thanks for the heads up, Texas. :duff Somebody get the man some more rep.

I actually looked this up-- orders under $300 charge right away; orders over $300 have the option to prepay in full or pay a $100 deposit with the remaining balance paid when the items are ready to ship. The deposit is non-refundable but can be applied to other orders or as a store credit.

I actually looked this up-- orders under $300 charge right away; orders over $300 have the option to prepay in full or pay a $100 deposit with the remaining balance paid when the items are ready to ship. The deposit is non-refundable but can be applied to other orders or as a store credit.

Is this over-under $300 for the entire order? Or just per item? I'm probably going to order just items shipping soon, within the next few months. Imagine getting so many of these SSC statues for a lot less than their rising prices.

Tempted but a bit hesitant. Is the site pretty reliable? Also sort of wondering if I'd get charged any foreign transaction fees from PayPal or whatever card I use.

Is this over-under $300 for the entire order? Or just per item? I'm probably going to order just items shipping soon, within the next few months. Imagine getting so many of these SSC statues for a lot less than their rising prices.

I thought it was per order, but I tried to go through (guest) checkout with a test cart with a $300+ order (but no $300+ items), and it didn't give any options to pay just a deposit. So it would seem that it's on a per item basis.

I thought it was per order, but I tried to go through (guest) checkout with a test cart with a $300+ order (but no $300+ items), and it didn't give any options to pay just a deposit. So it would seem that it's on a per item basis.

Before you add to cart it usually gives you the option to pay in full or put a deposit. I think the advantage of paying in full is you're more likely to lock down whatever crazy deal they're having. Don't know how it gets if you're paying for some in full and some not.

With a deposit prices could swing in your favor or out of your favor due to changes in the exchange rate. Probably in your favor from what people from Australia indicate.

Also should note that it's really worth while to take the two minutes to register as they have a rewards system. I was just able to further knock $14 off my item with saved up "pennies" from other orders.

Well I just sent in an order for Chewie and Boba Fett standard, so fingers crossed on that Chewie I guess. lol

Back