Popcultureshock 1/4 Scale Judge Dredd Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Strange - I was only charged $53.23 for overseas shipping. Shipping for a pf (also 1/4) is between $60 -$80. And this one comes with two figures and a huge base. Ok - I'm not complaining just find it strange that this cost less in shipping than all the other pf I've gotten.

My first PCS piece and I am looking forward to getting it. Shipping cost $82 to Australia for me, about the same as a larger size PF. Looking forward to you guys pics so I can know what to expect!

My first PCS piece and I am looking forward to getting it. Shipping cost $82 to Australia for me, about the same as a larger size PF. Looking forward to you guys pics so I can know what to expect!

We're on the same boat, my first PCS statue. Hope this will exceed our expectations. I have to wait for a month though to receive it here in the Philippines.

S-H-I-P-P-E-D!

261579_3.jpg

Chris

Damn you got good eyes. :lol what's an extra 'T' anyways :lol

See, of all the letters they could have picked to miss-spell it will they had to pick "t". Why couldn't they use "j" or "e"?

At least then I could have told myself it stood for "judge" or "executioner"

But what's "t" gonna stand for.....taco?

The Judge dredd Sideshow"taco"Exclusive.

Just doesn't have the same ring...

Chris

Back