Popcultureshock 1/4 Scale Judge Dredd Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woo Hoo!!! looks awesome! Great paint job

Couple more....

IMG_2484.jpg

IMG_2486.jpg

Got mine early! I will will do a review later tonight when I get the chance. This is got to be the runaway statue hit of the year! Love it!

Got mine early! I will will do a review later tonight when I get the chance. This is got to be the runaway statue hit of the year! Love it!

Can't wait for the video! from the pics it looks outstanding! :clap Congrats!

I disagree about runaway hit. I love it, but my favorite statues this year are Sweet Pea and Blondie from Gentle Giant's Superpunch line.

I disagree about runaway hit. I love it, but my favorite statues this year are Sweet Pea and Blondie from Gentle Giant's Superpunch line.

Eli - lets see them side by side!
I dont have Sweet Pea as I dont collect this line but this..... is outstanding!

Ok what am I missing guys?

"The Sideshow Exclusive version of the Judge Dredd Diorama includes a unique feature available nowhere else: Additional base with the body of 'Sharky' from the acclaimed 'Chicken Run' issue"

I did not see an additional base in the box? Did the FDX guys forget it? Does it come in a separate package? I have the Sharky, but not the regular base? Very confused! Anybody who just got it can you please check back with me?

"The Sideshow Exclusive version of the Judge Dredd Diorama includes a unique feature available nowhere else: Additional base with the body of 'Sharky' from the acclaimed 'Chicken Run' issue"

I did not see an additional base in the box? Did the FDX guys forget it? Does it come in a separate package? I have the Sharky, but not the regular base? Very confused! Anybody who just got it can you please check back with me?

I kind of expected the body of Sharky and the Kenneth body parts to switch out so maybe you need to look for the head and hand parts. 2 bases would be unnecessary when they could swap out those.

I kind of expected the body of Sharky and the Kenneth body parts to switch out so maybe you need to look for the head and hand parts. 2 bases would be unnecessary when they could swap out those.

True, but no such luck!
Getting my pics ready, took a few clean ones. Uploading in a few

Guys I buy a lot of stuff! And this to me one of the best statues I got this year hands down! Im so super happy, the paint application, the pose the base... WOW! WOW! WOW!
If I dont get another statue this year I will be happy!

DSC_0810_zps6a6d431f.jpg

DSC_0803_zpsf9b3592b.jpg

DSC_0802_zps52274527.jpg

DSC_0804_zps91f0e74f.jpg

DSC_0806_zps06619c31.jpg

DSC_0807_zps2d0bdaff.jpg

DSC_0808_zpsfc2d4ec8.jpg

Can we confirm that the Ex comes with all the parts for the regular base for those that have the statue in hand?

alex, the ex should come with ONE base and switchout parts to be placed on top of the base: 1) Sharky body for ex AND 2) Call-Me-Kenneth' robot head for reg.

Do you not have the reg call-me-kenneth robot parts in the below photo? That's definitely a problem if the case. Please let us know.

Nonetheless, stunning photos, i cant wait to get mine next week.

901843_press08-001.jpg

Awesome pics thanks Averone, hope SS helps you out with those missing Kenneth parts.

Im sure they will, I also know Jerry will take care of me if SS fails me

Can we confirm that the Ex comes with all the parts for the regular base for those that have the statue in hand?

I would like to hear from more of the guys getting the EX, for me so far I am missing parts. The very first time in the many years of collecting :monkey1

alex, the ex should come with ONE base and switchout parts to be placed on top of the base: 1) Sharky body for ex AND 2) Call-Me-Kenneth' robot head for reg.

Do you not have the reg call-me-kenneth robot parts in the below photo? That's definitely a problem if the case. Please let us know.

901843_press08-001.jpg

I went back and looked at the inside of the Stryo, no nothing....:thud:
So I am calling SS to find out :monkey2

901843_press08-001.jpg

Typical of Jerry to 'forget' to put the extra piece in the package. He did that with all the Kabuki EX too.

Im sure they will, I also know Jerry will take care of me if SS fails me

I would like to hear from more of the guys getting the EX, for me so far I am missing parts. The very first time in the many years of collecting :monkey1

I went back and looked at the inside of the Stryo, no nothing....:thud:
So I am calling SS to find out :monkey2

Congrats Alex... Great photos :duff

Hope mine converts now...know I have no shot, but wow did it come out great.

This looks better than any of the pics seen on PCS or Sideshow. Wow!! Mine should be here soon i hope :)

Guys I buy a lot of stuff! And this to me one of the best statues I got this year hands down! Im so super happy, the paint application, the pose the base... WOW! WOW! WOW!
If I dont get another statue this year I will be happy!

DSC_0810_zps6a6d431f.jpg

DSC_0803_zpsf9b3592b.jpg

DSC_0802_zps52274527.jpg

DSC_0804_zps91f0e74f.jpg

DSC_0806_zps06619c31.jpg

DSC_0807_zps2d0bdaff.jpg

DSC_0808_zpsfc2d4ec8.jpg

Dam, you got another one before me again!...dam FedEx lol

That's great man, this thing looks killer! Can't wait to get mine tomorrow. I'm checking for missing parts first thing. The paint app looks amazing to, I'm really liking that blue.

Chris

Dam, you got another one before me again!...dam FedEx lol

That's great man, this thing looks killer! Can't wait to get mine tomorrow. I'm checking for missing parts first thing. The paint app looks amazing to, I'm really liking that blue.

Chris

Lol!
:nana:

It's a real good one you will like it Chris
I'm hearing it from others, it's common so we have to give SS a call to get these parts/base

Back