Post pics of your Marvel PF collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice collection, massf! You should probably dust it once in a while though.:monkey1

yeah I know. It's pretty criminal that I let them get to that point.

Gave them a good dusting at the weekend though, and they look 100% better

Massf, are those PFs sitting on top of Detolfs?

I would assume that you haven't had any problems. I am just curious because I am getting into the PF game and am looking into display options. :monkey1

P7150008.jpg

P7150007.jpg

P7150006.jpg

You know what I used to do back in the day when I displayed some of my pieces on their boxes... I would get a nice gloss black fabric and drape it over the boxes. It gave it more of a museum type feel. Kind of like what you see companies do at shows.

something seems off...

can't quite put my finger on it...

MOON BOOTIES, that's it :lol

You know what I used to do back in the day when I displayed some of my pieces on their boxes... I would get a nice gloss black fabric and drape it over the boxes. It gave it more of a museum type feel. Kind of like what you see companies do at shows.

Yeah thats what i want to do next!!! where would i find something like that?

Yeah thats what i want to do next!!! where would i find something like that?

I have some black velour on the new display shelfs my dad build for me. It looks bad ass :rock :rock :rock I'll take some pics of it after i've gotten a couple of items i'm waiting for. Updating my entire thread in the display section.

I have some black velour on the new display shelfs my dad build for me. It looks bad ass :rock :rock :rock I'll take some pics of it after i've gotten a couple of items i'm waiting for. Updating my entire thread in the display section.

Nice!!! cant wait to see them!

Back