Post pics of your Marvel PF collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I'm a little late to the party and only have one, but for what its worth, here's my Elektra.

2627543268_2ecc5e98c6_o.jpg

Well, I'm a little late to the party and only have one, but for what its worth, here's my Elektra.

looks gre.....HEY, man !!! Have you seen the AH! Comiquettes? Maybe you'd be interested on those. Also, did you Pre-order the Mystique PF?

Poor guy posts his one and only Marvel PF and all he gets is hate.... :monkey2:lol

hehe, yeah, o'well, can't win them all. While sculpted hair tends to work best for most of the others, the real hair actually does work in person on this one and I have no idea what problem ppl have with the mouth/teeth.

Still, its OK, I also have a Seven of Nine PF, so.... :emperor

TOE, I've seen the Black Cat Comiquette in person, but didn't think much of it. I have had my eye on the MJ one and had I won a recent local ebay Spiderman PF I likely would have then got MJ, but it went for too much, so space/money saved. No, don't have Mystique on order, I'm not the greatest Marvel fan, but am inclined to PF "girls", but even so, with space and money being what it is, I think its time to wait for just the ones I really really want.

here's a few of mine:

IMG_0633.jpg

IMG_0632.jpg

yes...I know they're dusty!!! they've since been cleaned :D

GG.jpg

Back